Send Contact Message
Please complete the information below to send a contact message.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL WHO COMMUNICATE WITH SEDM VIA PHONE, EMAIL, OR THIS PAGE:
Please do NOT contact us with questions about Family Guardian
or any of the materials on that website. We are NOT part of Family Guardian
and are a separate ministry
. As far as THIS website, you need not be a Member
in order to:
- Raise copyright issues for this site or the Family Guardian (http://famguardian.org) site.
- Submit new research.
- Bring errata in our materials to our attention. Click here to submit an errata report.
- Ask questions about our ministry that are NOT already answered by the materials in the Green Box on our opening page.
- Ask about whether you qualify for membership or the obligations or "benefits" of membership.
- Contact us for a media or press interview. Click here for details on how to do this.
If your are contacting us for any other reason and especially for information about taxation or use of our tax information or services, be advised that:
- You must be an SEDM Member and consent unconditionally to our Member Agreement to contact us and ask for help. Submitting a request through this Contact Us page constitutes constructive consent to observe all the terms of said agreement and to become a Member of our religious fellowship.
- If you are contacting us for technical support of an item available through our Ministry Bookstore, please provide your order number so that we may verify that you obtained the item properly. We don't support those who plagiarize or steal our materials. You should keep your order confirmation email information available at all times and back it up so that you will always have proof you obtained the item from our bookstore.
- If your question relates to your personal tax situation, you must participate in Member Subscriptions, which allows you to ask and get answers to such questions.
- Your request for assistance should indicate the following minimum information or it may be ignored:
4.1 Whether you are a Member. Attaching the first and last page of the last Member Agrement you sent us as a PDF would prove this.
4.2 The specific steps that you have accomplished within section 2 of our Path to Freedom, Form #09.015.
4.3 If you seek a legal authority, whether you looked in the Legal Research Sources link on the top of the opening page (http://sedm.org) of our website to locate the authority yourself before asking us to do it for you. All Members are presumed to be able to do legal research, because this is foundational to being sovereign.
4.4 Whether you looked for the answer to your question in the following BEFORE contacting us and if not, why not.
-SEDM Member Forums
-Family Guardian Forums (OFFSITE LINK)
4.5 Exactly what sort of help you expect or require from us.
4.6 What level of donation, if any, you are prepared to provide for the privilege of demanding our services and assistance. Please be specific and list the amount, rather than just saying "a modest donation". Or better yet, make the donation by clicking here before contacting us. We do provide pro bono assistance on occasion, but we are not equipped to do so for EVERYONE in this fellowship. The workman is worthy of his hire. Prov. 26:10, Matt. 10:10. Anything that is always free will always be over-utilized and abused. See FAQ 2.01 and 2.02 for information on how to donate if you don't have a debit or credit card.
- We prefer that you contact us via this page instead of via email or telephone. Please contact us using this page and only use the telephone or email as a last resort. If you decide to call us via phone or we call you, be advised that:
5.1 We do not return calls to 800, 866, 877, or 900 prefix because they disclose our phone number.
5.2 The number you leave should have anonymous caller ID blocking TURNED OFF. We will not disable anonymous calling and reveal our number when returning calls.
5.3 Our source callerID will say all zeros and you will not see a return number. The reason is because our phone does not accept return calls.
5.4 By speaking with us, you implicitly consent to telephonic recording of the conversation for quality assurance and other purposes.
5.5 We do not consent to you recording the call, especially if you work for the government. Doing so makes you a Member in Bad Standing
5.6 You may not put us on the speaker phone. We do not consent to a conference call and if we find out that more than just you personally are on the other end, we will promptly hang up and never talk with you again.
5.7 We do not leave phone messages because we don't consent to recording of our voice. If you don't answer the phone when we call, we will hang up, try again one more time, and then give up trying to contact you.
5.8 If you are calling us about an order, please have your order number ready. We won't provide help with anything you can't prove that you ordered through our ministry bookstore, and especially in the case of those who are not Members.
5.9 We will use a pseudonym rather than a legal birthname to protect our privacy and anonymity. We do this to prevent malicious persecution and whistleblower retaliation from corrupt governments that want to slander us because of the evidence we provide of their criminal activity on this site.
- Please do not contact us for any of the following reasons:
6.2 To request us to call you and simply talk or be personally educated about our ministry. If we did that, we quite simply wouldn't have a life because anything that is free will always be overutilized. Everything you could possibly want to know about our ministry is in our About Us page, our Articles of Mission, and our FAQs which you can read for yourself, and we don't care to repeat ourselves. If you don't like to read and insist on forcing us to do the reading and explain everything to you in person, then you are probably not suited to be truly independent or truly free because only the educated are free and reading and writing are the main tool of education and liberation on this website, given the very limited funding and personnel we have to provide individual help for such a very large audience of members.
6.3 To ask for emotional counseling. We do not provide emotional counseling. All we deal with here are the law and the facts of any given situation. The law we deal with includes both God's law and man's law. If you need emotional counseling, please see a loved one or your local pastor.
6.4 For instructions on how to donate. Click here to donate and fill in the amount using the quantity field. There is also a donate link in the pink area on the opening page in the upper right corner.
- We won't tolerate or cooperate with efforts by anyone to claim they are "entitled" to free help simply because something they found on this website didn't accomplish the result they sought or expected. That sense of "entitlement", in fact, is at the heart of the socialism we fight on this website. Our Member Agreement emphasizes and we again emphasize here that our materials come with no guarantees and anyone who guarantees you any result, including a lawful result, is a fool in a society where courts refuse to read, enforce, and obey the law as written. We also can't and won't be an insurance company, whether compensated or not, that indemnifies anyone from exclusive responsibility for ensuring that their public servants obey the law. To do that would be to reward irresponsibility and bad citizenship, which are the antithesis of what we stand for. The Bible forbids becoming surety for the actions or choices of others, in fact. With all due respect, we believe it's hypocritical to claim to be sovereign on the one hand, and then to expect a nanny or even a compensated expert to make one's decisions or to assume the risks and consequences for the decisions of others, namely yours.
- This is first and foremost a religious ministry. We can therefore only help those who believe in God and have a sincere intention to learn and obey His laws. Governments in search of "customer lists" for our ministry are hereby put on notice that God is our only "customer". For details on whether your religion is compatible with our mission, see About Us Page, Section 9. As such, if you are an atheist, Satanist, or Thelemite then we're sorry, but we can't help you so please don't contact us, join our forums for help or fellowship, or use any of our materials for your personal benefit or protection. We can't allow anyone to receive the "benefits" of God's law without accepting the obligation of obedience that go with it because that would be socialism and theft. This site is all about learning and obeying God's laws not as a means of justification, but as a means of thankfulness for His grace. That endeavor is the essence of religion itself. If you can get the milk for free, you'll NEVER buy the cow. People who refuse to buy the cow are called "anarchists under both God's law and man's law", and we won't help or protect such anarchists.
The above requirements are mandatory in the case of tax matters and also appear in the Compliance Questionnaire at the end of the Path to Freedom, Form #09.015 indicated above. We do this both for your protection and ours to prevent any of our materials from being abused for:
- An unlawful purpose.
- An injurious purpose.
- A commercial purpose.
- An actionable or factual (to us) purpose.
We will prioritize our response and the help we can provide based on your degree of compliance to our Path to Freedom document and your ability to resource us to be able to help you.
Please remember, you can always contact us via telephone or postal mail as well using the following information:
Sovereignty Education and Defense Ministry (SEDM)
(No earthly domicile)
None, Not Listed 00000