8.2.01 - Petition to Quash IRS Form 2039 Administrative Summons
||Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image for a popup.
Petition to U.S. District Court to Quash an IRS Form 2039 Administrative Summons for books and records. Can be used to help stop further IRS discovery without probable cause and a court order. Also includes civil suit for damages against agent individually who violated the law.
- Click here to view sample IRS Form 2039 Summons that this Petition to U.S. District Court would respond to
- Includes an instruction sheet to help get you started
- "Battle tested" in District Court by the author
- 79 pages
- Downloadable ZIP file. Not a physical item that is shipped. Requires decompression utility to uncompress
- Requires Microsoft Word to customize. See Section 9 of our Support Page for a video tutorial on using MS Word with our pleadings.
- Copyrighted (may not resell or share, but can modify and improve only for personal use)
- Intended for use only by "nontaxpayers", like everything else on this website
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2015 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 1.168692 Seconds
Memory Usage: 1.204201 Megabytes