TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Third Party Policies
- Why Our Materials Do Not Violate Third Party Policies
- Past Illegal Efforts to Censor Our Content
- What to Do If You Believe Our Materials Posted on Your Site Violate Your policies
- Response To One Third Party Who Tried to Censor Our Content In Violation of Their Own Policies
- Indemnification of Third Party Liability for Attempts By You to Comply With This Page
Jesus Teaches the Fear of God
“Whatever I tell you in the dark,speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops. And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will.But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.”
[Matt. 10:27-30, Bible, NKJV]
‘Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!”
[Isaiah 5:20-21, Bible, NKJV]
Third party sites where our documents are posted are forewarned that although our materials are publicly available on the internet, they do NOT satisfy any of the criteria for censorship within the following sources indicated below:
- Google Publisher Content Policies
- Youtube Policies
- Microsoft Services Agreement
- Facebook Community Standards
- Scribd Terms and Policies
- LinkedIn Copyright Policy
- Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Content Guidelines
- Academia.edu Copyright Policies
- We focus primarily on a subject not commonly taught in schools anymore, which is “Civics”. Even members of the U.S. Supreme Court during their confirmation hearings have emphasized the importance of teaching this subject. Click here for an example.
- They are intended primarily for legal education and law enforcement, not law BREAKING. Anyone who interferes with this goal by censoring our materials is criminally obstructing justice. See What is “Justice”?, Form #05.050.
- They do not promote “anarchy”, but rather seek to prevent it. See our Disclaimer, Section 4, definition of “anarchy” and Problems with Atheistic Anarchism, Form #08.020 for why we oppose anarchism.
- They do not condone or suggest organized or imminent violence or terrorism of any kind. They intend to PREVENT it. See Member Agreement, Form #01.001, Section 1.1, Item 12 and Disclaimer, Section 8.
- They are not deceptive. To the uninformed, our materials may seem downright sensational and even unbelievable. We do, however, provide evidence to back up every aspect of our informed beliefs. If the reader would just take the time to examine the evidence for themselves, they would see that we aren’t deceiving them. Our Disclaimer also identifies our materials are non-factual religious beliefs and opinions that are not admissible as evidence. They do have legal content, but members are told that the ONLY thing they can rely upon is their own reading of the law and court admissible evidence in forming their own informed belief.
- They are not “public domain”. The above items are publicly available, but they are copyrighted and cannot be shared by anyone other than those expressly authorized. Furthermore, many countries, and especially Russia and China, have a great firewall that filters internet websites such as our. For these people, the ONLY way they can get our materials is through Google Play or Google Books, because these are not filtered in such countries.
- They are not “disappointing” as Google calls it. We don’t, for instance, provide promotional teaser portions of our content on third party sites in order to advertise. Documents are posted in their entirety. Our documents do have links to other documents on our website site but probably over 95% of the content is free. We don’t do advertising, don’t have an affiliate program, and don’t use third party sites for marketing purposes, but rather educational purposes to provide the broadest possible audience for truth which the Bible commands us to do in Matt. 10:27.
- They are not “hate speech”. Our Disclaimer, Section 9 forbids hate speech and says the foundation of all of your freedom is equality of treatment BY ALL (Form #05.033). Hence, we don’t advocate discrimination of any kind.
- Government materials posted on this site may not be copyrighted and therefore may not be censored from sharing with third parties. See the Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §105.
- If they are copyrighted works written by third parties, we have the express permission of the third party author to share them. We point this out in our DMCA/Copyright page, section 15.
- The accounts they are posted under are not “suspicious accounts” because we don’t put a human’s name under the account. The nature of the information we publish is that it is a “Third rail issues” that are politically charged. People who publish this kind of information can, and often are fired, disciplined, persecuted, and targeted for “selective enforcement” by the people whose corrupt deeds are exposed. We therefore try to operate anonymously, just like the founding fathers did when they published the Federalist Papers: In order to avoid political persecution. See McIntyre v. Ohio Elections Comm’n, 514 U.S. 334, 115 S.Ct. 1511, 131 L.Ed.2d 426 (1995) for the reasons why we MUST do this.
As a religious ministry, we don’t operate for profit, which is why what we post on third party sites is free and non-promotional. Because we don’t make money from the information we post on third party sites, this makes it difficult for the hosters to monetize as well in order to pay their hosting costs.
- We apologize for this, but that is the nature of nonprofit religious ministries generally.
- We are willing to identify specific items we offer from which all proceeds go directly to you instead of us, if that would help defray your hosting cost. We, however don’t want to receive any of the proceeds and insist that the fees be nominal so that distribution is not limited any more than necessary.
There is therefore no basis to discriminate against us because we are a religious ministry that focuses on free speech aimed at exposing public corruption and prosecuting it.
For information on past ILLEGAL efforts to censor us, read the following protected page available only to Members who are logged in. This page is also accessible from our About->Website security menu:
- Notify us EXACTLY which SPECIFIC content DOES violate your policies.
- Notify us EXACTLY what policy that is violated in each specific case using court admissible signed evidence.
- Offer us an opportunity to fix the offending content BEFORE instituting penalties of any kind.
- Censor ONLY the SPECIFIC content that violates your policy, rather than terminating the ENTIRE channel.
If you don’t follow the guidelines above, then you are:
- Making it IMPOSSIBLE for people to know what they are doing wrong and fix it before being punished.
- Engaging in arbitrary censorship based on a criteria you refuse to disclose or be held legally accountable for.
- Acting in a DISCRIMINATORY manner by offering services to some but not all those interested.
- Violating your own policies on being “INCLUSIVE” by including the largest number of participants in your platform or service.
- Censoring GOOD content that doesn’t violating your policies if you terminate the ENTIRE channel rather than ONLY the offending content.
- Engaging in legal INJUSTICE (Form #05.050), which is based on EQUALITY of rights and treatment among all those intending to use your platform.
- Making us the target of YOUR HATE and possibly engaging in hate crime, as defined in our Disclaimer, Section 9.
- Interfering with the the First Amendment right practice of our religion, which COMMANDS us to expose and oppose corruption wherever it is found, including your organization. See Matt. 10:27-30 at the beginning of this article. As a corporate, governmentally privileged entity, you are subject to the same constitutional constraints in your dealings with the public as your “parens patriae” benefactor government under the State Action Doctrine of the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Criminally obstructing justice (Form #05.050) as legally defined. All of our materials are intended for legal education and law enforcement. By interfering with their dissemination, you are protecting the corruption and crimes exposed by this website and helping CRIMINALS. That makes you an accessory after the fact in violation of 18 U.S.C. 3 to the crimes we expose and seek to prosecute.
In legal terms, this would be described as a violation of due process. Due process requires NOTICE of EXACTLY what you are doing wrong before you are punished. We cover this in Requirement for Reasonable Notice, Form #05.022.
5. Response to One Third Party Who Tried to Censor Our Content In Violation of their Own Policies on the Subject
Below the following line is a response to an attempt to censor us or delete our account on one of the places we tried to post our non-profit content. The reason given for initial censorship was that our content was “tax forms”, even though the third party policy did not expressly prohibit “tax forms”:
Thanks for the feedback.
All of our own publications are academic and focus on theology, history, legal education, taxation, and freedom. Are these not academic subjects? They are so far as we can tell. Every good university teaches theology, law, and taxation and they are all major professional fields. Freedom isn’t covered but it should be in the universities as well. That’s what I miss most about my own B.S. in ______________ at ____________ as an alum who graduated in ______, which is why I uploaded my own legal research on such subject.
We call what we posted “forms”, but they are scholarly papers, all of them. Most are used for education and would never be submitted to third parties. The numbers are only included so people can find them in our extensive FREE catalog. Do you want us to remove the form numbers? Is that the problem? We just want them to match what we posted in several other places so they are easy to search and locate wherever they are found, for consistencies sake.
None of what I post is intended for commercial purposes. We are a nonprofit religious ministry focused entirely on theology, history, legal education, taxation, and freedom. We are not abusing your platform for commercial purposes, advertising, or trying to sell anything. We just want to educate and empower people.
It may look strange that I don’t put my own personal name of the account as a ____ graduate in _____, but the reasons should be clear by reading our censorship page below item 11:
We try to publish anonymously because much of what we cover are Third Rail issues that are often persecuted, even among conservatives. That is why we didn’t put our personal name on the channel.
Only third party materials such as IRS materials might be classified in a non-academic way, and we only provide these as evidence backing up our own research.We are happy to delete these if you don’t see evidence backing up legal research as “academic” or even historically relevant.
We are happy to comply with your terms of service as indicated below so far as we understand them:
We tried to delete all third party content from the IRS relating to taxation but a currently suspended account does not permit us to do so. How can we modify our content to comply with your unpublished requirements if we can’t use the account well enough to delete non-compliant content? Can you at least give us enough access to remove the third party materials from the IRS we posted as legal evidence?
Can you at least look at why we implemented the account the way we did so you know we have no malicious intent and only want to comply with fully disclosed terms that we still can’t find on your Terms of Service? Please work with us.
The intersection of freedom, theology, and law is not taught at major universities. This made my own BS in _________________ a travesty that I am trying to remedy. Learning the legal research, biblical law, and secular law as they relate to each other in our teaching is life changing, essential, and can mean the difference between a life and death in many cases.
Can you please work with us and allow us to make our content compliant with your policies in an open and transparent way rather than merely hitting the DELETE button and thereby closing the minds and restricting and censoring the education of an academic community that is supposed to be opening their minds?. There is no malice or greed or abuse intended in anything we are using your platform for. That’s not the purpose of implementing a nonprofit religious ministry.
Thank you kindly for your attention, empathy, and understanding, If you would like to call and talk or you want me to call you so we can discuss this, I would be happy to. You can call ______________ or I would be happy to call you.
May God bless you for being charitable and patient and kind in dealing with us.
SEDM Ministry team, a society of law and not men
We understand the plight of all those third parties who post our content on their site. The following article explains that plight:
The above article concludes that those posting third party content under the 47 U.S.C. 230 become legally liable for the content of third party information posted on their site to the extent that they “exercise editorial discretion” over that content.
“No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.”
[47 U.S.C. §230(c )(1)]
We understand that the minute you communicate with us to suggest methods to comply with your policies is the minute that a jury might construe such attempts as an effort to “exercise editorial discretion”, whether directly or indirectly, over our content, and thus, to make yourself liable for that content.
This section, therefore, hereby indemnifies you of all liability relating to all attempts to comply with this page or communicate with us about how to make our content compliant with your policies. The author hereby agrees to accept complete, exclusive, and personal liability for all our content posted on your site, even to the extent that third parties might attempt to sue you for said content. We emphasize that because our Disclaimer identifies everything on this site as “non-factual, non-actionable First Amendment protected speech that can never become legal evidence in ANY legal proceeding”, then no matter WHO might have liability for said speech, there will be NO COURT ADMISSIBLE EVIDENCE under Federal Rule of Evidence 610 that can be used to prosecute such a claim. Therefore, such a malicious prosecution will and must be dismissed by the judge, no matter WHAT court the claim is filed in.
Furthermore, our Disclaimer also makes all those who attempt to RECLASSIFY the speech or information on this site from NONFACTUAL to FACTUAL, the substitute defendant. Thus, they agree that if they file a suit, or act as a witness in any suit related to this site, then they agree to become the substitute defendant who is suing THEMSELF in such a suit. This position within our Disclaimer is legally defensible because the entire BASIS for the First Amendment right of free speech is the right to define the meaning and significance of EVERYTHING that we say in EVERY context that it might be read or interpreted by any third party. Any attempt to change the character or definition of the speech by a third party makes the NEW interpretation of said speech the exclusive liability of those who gave it the NEW and unauthorized interpretation.
Readers are also reminded that the above mentioned Disclaimer protects our speech and materials EVERYWHERE they are posted, INCLUDING third party sites.