HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
"Araunah said to
David, 'Let my lord the king take whatever he wishes and offer it
up. Here are oxen for the burnt offering, and here are threshing
sledges and ox yokes for the wood.
Your Majesty, Araunah
gives all this to the king.” Araunah also said to him, 'May the
Lord your God accept you.'
But the king replied to Araunah, 'No, I insist on paying you
for it. I will not sacrifice to the Lord my God burnt offerings that
cost me nothing.' "
Sam. 24:22-24, Bible, NIV]
Our way of stating the above is:
"Give the LORD what is RIGHT, not what is LEFT."
BASIC MEMBERSHIP IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY FREE!
We encourage anyone to do any of the following, and by doing so, they implicitly consent to become a Member and are subject to the terms of the SEDM Member Agreement, Form #01.001:
- Contact us for help with their problems or questions either via email or using our Contact Us Page.
- Request our services through the Ministry Bookstore, such as IMF Decoding, paralegal help, etc.
- Obtain ministry materials offered through the Ministry Bookstore.
- Participate in the Ministry as a volunteer or agent.
- Sign our Member Agreement and fax or email it to us.
- Join our Member Subscriptions service or avail yourself of any of its benefits.
- Download any of the free materials or information available on the SEDM website at http://sedm.org.
This provision EXCLUDES the
Agreement, Form #01.001 itself.
- Make a donation to the ministry.
- Join our Member Forums
- Join our Member Emailing List that might be connected with this ministry.
- Sign up for a Member Account.
- Submit or send any of the materials appearing on this website to any third party in any administrative or legal matter, and especially one involving any Member or Officer of this ministry.
- Use any of the materials or output of services available through this website as evidence in any legal or administrative enforcement proceeding.
- Make any commercial use whatsoever of the materials or services available through this ministry so as to benefit anyone OTHER than the ministry. This includes:
14.1. Trying to legally enjoin the materials or services
available through this site,
all of which are
NON-commercial, NON-factual religious beliefs and political opinions
and NOT facts or legal evidence ;
14.2. Slandering the authors as a way to maximize revenues to a
corrupted de facto government from
ILLEGAL enforcement of the Internal Revenue Code;
Selling the materials available through this website in violation of the copyright
and without the express written consent of the copyright holder.
All of the items above specify that the USE of our privileged and protected services, materials, or information in the manner specified constitutes actual, constructive, or implied consent to become a member of our ministry. We do this to prevent injuries to our credibility or that of the God we serve by the abuse or illegal or injurious use of our materials or services. This would happen because most of our materials have our name and/or URL included and would be discredited when used to effect an injurious or illegal result. We cannot and will not condone, aid, or abet any injurious, illegal, or malicious activities and especially those associated with our name, likeness, or our work product.
To formalize becoming a Basic Member, then please:
- Go to the opening page:
- Click on "
START HERE" and download the
Path to Freedom,
- Download, print, and read the Member
Agreement, Form #01.001.
- Sign the first and last page of the Member
Agreement, Form #01.001, scan it in, and submit as a PDF or JPG file attachment to
Member Forum, 9.7. You need to be a member of the forums
and logged into the forums in order to submit via this method. All submissions are
confidential and can ONLY be read by us and no other member.
Click here to "Create an Account" and
click here to "Sign in" sign in AFTER you join. Below is
the forum to post in AFTER you both join and then sign in.
Beyond that, you may use any lawfully obtained (not stolen or obtained in violation of the copyright) information or service available through this website as you wish EXCEPT our tax information and services. Our tax information and services have the additional constraint that they may not be used to interact with third parties until you first:
- Consent to and comply with
our Member Agreement for any tax year you seek help. You may not seek help retroactively for tax years in which you were not already a member.
- Complete section 2 of the Path to Freedom above up to step 14.
- Submit the first and last page of the PDF version of our Member Agreement as indicated above before we can talk to you or help you with your tax problem. If your problem does not relate to taxation, then you need not complete the Path to Freedom process but must still consent to our Member Agreement.
You may visit the links below to read our Member Agreement, print it, and sign it:
Basic Members may:
- Download or read any of the free materials on our website. The password protected Member Subscriptions content, however, is not accessible unless you also sign up for Member Subscriptions AFTER becoming a
Basic Member. See
section 3 for further details.
- Join and participate in our Member Forums.
Member Only content on this site AFTER they register in our Member Forums.
- Obtain anything through our Member Bookstore. You will need to create an account on the Member Bookstore to place an order, however.
You MUST be in full compliance with every aspect of our Member Agreement
for any tax period you seek help with before you may:
- "use" our "tax information", meaning to
use them in litigation against or send them to any third party within the government, the legal profession, or the courts. Being a "Member" means you can READ
any of our materials but may not USE them to dispute a tax
liability until you bring yourself into compliance with the Member Agreement by completing at least up to step 14 of section 2 of our Path to Freedom, Form #09.015.
- Employ our "tax services" in helping you personally with
any tax problem you have.
This means you must be in full compliance not only now, but
also during the entire tax year or periods in which you seek
related help or seek to "use" our materials. You cannot join at
the last minute and then seek help for earlier periods in which
you were not in compliance with the Member Agreement. The above constraints only apply to "tax information and
services" and not to ALL information or services available
through this website. "Tax information and
services" is defined in the
Important Note page,
Section 3 and
Member Agreement, Section 2.
We do this to ensure that our materials or services are not abused to violate any law, injure anyone, or bring reproach on us.
Some content on this site is designated as
Member Only content. All such content may only be
"used" by those satisfying the above criteria.
Click here for further details.
We caution that downloading or reading our materials automatically makes you a
Basic Member, because they are all protected by a copyright/software/user license agreement. Faxing or emailing to us a signed Member Agreement is simply a way to document and prove that you are already a Member, which may be required if you request technical support or help from us.
Becoming a Basic Member by submitting the signed Member Agreement to us (via email or forum posting) does not provide access to
Member Subscriptions content on this website. You must join our Member Subscriptions in order to access premium content. Premium content includes:
- Member Subscriptions portions of our Member Forums
(sections 4, 6, and 7).
- Content that requires a password on our Forms/Pubs Page and our Litigation Tools Page. This type of content indicates "Member Subscriptions" in the Source column.
- Member Subscription Library. Contains hundreds of online books in searchable, copyable PDF form relating to law, sovereignty, freedom, and taxation.
- The privilege of seeking help with your problems through our Contact Us page.