|Membership Resources (Basic Membership is FREE!)|
| Start Here
(Path to Freedom)
|How to Become
a Member (free!)
(fax or post in forums)
|Membership Signup (free)||Donate||Member Subscriptions|
|Ministry Introduction||Compliant Member Only Content|
| START HERE
(Path to Freedom)
Welcome to our religious fellowship and ministry. We are a First Amendment, not-for-profit, unincorporated, unregistered, non-privileged, non-denominational religious fellowship and ministry. Our Mission is to honor, to love, and to obey our Lord and God by teaching, reading, learning, and obeying His Holy Law and Word, putting Him first, and loving our neighbor by keeping the government as our servant and His steward for truth and justice.See the following for authorities on why we, and especially Christians, must learn law:
Our goal is to inspire and motivate and educate mainly those born or naturalized in the USA (and NOT “U.S.”) and who are Members in how to love, honor, obey, glorify, and lift up our Sovereign Lord above every king, ruler, government, and earthly law at a personal and very practical level and in every area of our lives. This is the essence of our religious worship and the essence, according to the Bible, of how we love our God. Our ministry accomplishes the above goals by emphasizing:
- Legal education focused on both God’s law and man’s law.
- Religious liberty, faith and worship.
- Law enforcement and legal activism.
- Self government: Internal rather than external government.
- Personal responsibility, good citizenship, individual sovereignty.
- Nonviolent, lawful exercise of non-partisan activism in pursuit of ONLY religious goals.
- A return of a lawful, limited, accountable, and Constitutional government which is God’s servant, rather than His enemy or His competitor for the affections and worship of the Sovereign People, “We the People”
- Exposing, publicizing, and opposing socialism, corruption, and violations of the Constitution and the law by government employees and officials.
- Exercising our First Amendment right of self-government exclusively under the civil laws of our God.
- Protecting and expanding the separation of powers doctrine, and especially the separation of church, which is believers, from state, which is the unbelieving people and governments around them.
All of our worship, educational materials, and classes focus on the above goals. This is a fulfillment of the commandments of the Lord governing the relationship of believers to the world available below:
The U.S. Supreme Court says the GOVERNMENT has to LEAVE US ALONE- Judge Antonin Scalia of the U.S. Supreme Court admits that the law DESTROYS churches and families, which are the ONLY thing covered or protected by this website. He also admits that the government’s proper role is to leave these institutions, and by implication this ministry, alone. SEDM Exhibit #03.005. The RIGHT TO BE LEFT ALONE is the very definition of JUSTICE, and he says (SEDM Exhibit #04.024) that the court’s main purpose is “justice”.
“If it can’t be found on SEDM, then it DOESN’T EXIST!”
Bookmark Our Mirror Servers In case the Main Site Goes Down!