Please read and comply with the following BEFORE contacting us. If you don’t, your contact will be IGNORED and we may NOT respond:
WARNING: Yahoo filters all of our emails. If you are having trouble receiving communications from the site, including your password, it is because Yahoo filtered out all emails we sent you. You need to select a different email provider if you want to make sure you receive our emails. This is covered in Support Page Section 10.2.
2. Questions or issues we are not able to address and how to find answers to your questions before contacting us
Please do NOT contact us with questions about Family Guardian or any of the materials on that website. We are NOT part of Family Guardian and are a separate ministry. As far as THIS website, you need not be a Member in order to:
- Raise copyright issues for this site or the Family Guardian (http://famguardian.org) site.
- Submit new research.
- Bring errata in our materials to our attention. Click here to submit an errata report (Forum 9.4).
- Ask questions about our ministry that are NOT already answered by the materials in the Green Box on our opening page.
- Ask about whether you qualify for membership or the obligations or “benefits” of membership.
- Contact us for a media or press interview. Click here for details on how to do this.
We are NOT a free legal reference service. Freedom is not a spectator sport but an axe fight. We require everyone using this site to exercise their DUE DILIGENCE before burdening or injuring the EQUAL rights of others in the process of demanding or requesting help. The irresponsible, lazy, or impatient will NEVER be free and are doomed to a life of government slavery. You aren’t “ENTITLED” to freedom and don’t “DESERVE” it, you have to earn it. Anything worth having is worth earning and we insist that you earn it. A malicious sense of “entitlement” is the foundation of SOCIALISM and government slavery, not freedom. Below are some ways you can locate information you may be looking for on our site without burdening us unnecessarily.
- If you are looking for sovereignty forms and instructions, see:
1.1 Path to Freedom, Form #09.015, Section 2. You can download this on the opening page (http://sedm.org) in big letters “START HERE”.
1.2 Sovereignty Forms and Instructions Online, Form #10.004 (OFFSITE LINK)
1.3 Sovereignty Forms and Instructions Manual, Form #10.005
- If you are looking for anything else, please use or watch the following resources to help you find it:
2.1 Support Page, Section 2.3: Using the Forms/Publications Page -how to locate forms by name or form number on our site.
2.2 Sites Search -searches EVERYTHING on the site
2.3 Subject Index -complete index of everything on the site by subject matter
2.4 Support Page, Section 2.5: Searching the Site – instructional video on how to locate information on any subject on our website
The resources we provide at the following link are sufficient for you to locate answers to most of your informational questions without having to contact us:
3. Mandatory information to provide in all requests for information, assistance, or personal help
In contacting us for assistance, please ensure that you directly address all of the following issues OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE IGNORED:
- Whether you are a Member. Attaching the first and last page of the last Member Agreement you sent us as a PDF would prove this.
- The specific steps that you have accomplished within section 2 of our Path to Freedom, Form #09.015.
- Whether you followed our Guide to Asking Questions, Form #09.017 to find the answer to your own question before contacting us. There is also a link to the Guide to Asking Questions, Form #09.017, on the opening page of our website in the green box.
- Exactly what sort of help you expect or require from us.
- What level of donation, if any, you are prepared to provide for the privilege of demanding our services and assistance. Please be specific and list the amount, rather than just saying “a modest donation”. Or better yet, make the donation by clicking here before contacting us. We do provide pro bono assistance on occasion, but we are not equipped to do so for EVERYONE in this fellowship. The workman is worthy of his hire. Prov. 26:10, Matt. 10:10. Anything that is always free will always be over-utilized and abused. See FAQ 2.01 and 2.02 for information on how to donate if you don’t have a debit or credit card.
The above requirements and those elsewhere on this page are mandatory in the case of legal or tax matters and also appear in the Compliance Questionnaire at the end of the Path to Freedom, Form #09.015 indicated above.
We will prioritize our response and the help we can provide based on your degree of compliance to our Path to Freedom, Form #09.015 document and your ability to resource us to be able to help you.
4. Getting help from other members
Finally, we are not suggesting that you cannot find help from our Ministry even if we (the ministry leadership) personally cannot help you. You can always:
- Join our free Member Forums and post your questions there for other members to read and help with. Click here and then click “Create Account” in the upper right corner. NOTE: By doing so you consent unconditionally to our Member Agreement, Form #01.001.
- Join an Activism Group in your area and receive mentorship from other members. Click here (must be logged in to view) to investigate.
The amount of help you get from the above will be directly proportional to your own commitment to helping others, because we always reap what we sow. That’s the Golden Rule spoken of by Jesus.