“And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.”
[Declaration of Independence, 1776]
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace; We ask not your counsels or your arms; Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
Please read this page in its entirety before contacting us. Thank you for your patience.
1. Constraints on Communicating With Us
1.1 Contact with non-members
You need NOT be a member if you are contacting us for any of the following purposes:
- To raise copyright issues on this site or the Family Guardian Website. We are the copyright agent for both sites but we are not responsible for the content of the Family Guardian site. Please read the DMCA/Copyright page BEFORE doing so.
- To inquire about membership or whether you qualify for membership. Please read Forum 8.1 and FAQs Section 0 to find an answer to your question BEFORE doing so. Chances are, it has already been asked and answered.
- To contact us as a member of the press for an interview. Please read AND COMPLY with our Media Press Kit in its entirety BEFORE doing so.
- To bring errors (called “errata”) in our materials to our attention. Forum #9.4 is provided for this, but it is only for Basic Members.
- To ask non-personal, non-factual questions about the ministry. These questions MAY NOT ask anything about the officers or people participating, but only about the ministry generally. The questions may not ask for statistics about the effectiveness of our materials or promises of any king from us, but only general questions. Otherwise, you would be asking for legal advice, promises, assurance, or “surety” that we are prohibited by our Member Agreement from providing. Please read Forums Section 8.7 and FAQs Section 6 BEFORE doing so. Chances are, your question has already been asked and answered.
1.2 Contact with Basic Members or Member Subscribers
If your are contacting us for any reason OTHER than the list in the previous section and especially for personal problems, legal assistance, technical questions, information about taxation or use of our tax information or services, be advised that:
- You must be an SEDM Member and consent unconditionally to our Member Agreement to contact us and ask for help. Basic Membership is and always has been absolutely free. Submitting a request through this Contact Us page (or using this website) constitutes constructive consent to observe all the terms of said agreement and to become a Member of our religious fellowship. See “How to Become a Member” for why this is. Basic Membership is free.
- If you are contacting us for technical support of an item available through our Ministry Bookstore, please provide your order number so that we may verify that you obtained the item properly. We don’t support those who plagiarize or steal our materials. You should keep your order confirmation email information available at all times and back it up so that you will always have proof you obtained the item from our bookstore.
- If your question relates to your personal tax situation, you must participate in Member Subscriptions, which allows you to ask and get answers to such questions.
- We prefer that you contact us via this page instead of via email or telephone. Please contact us using this page and only use the telephone or email as a last resort because they are so time intensive. If you decide to call us via phone or we call you, be advised that:
4.1 We do not return calls to 800, 866, 877, or 900 prefix because they disclose our phone number.
4.2 The number you leave should have anonymous caller ID blocking TURNED OFF. We will not disable anonymous calling and reveal our number when returning calls.
4.3 Our source callerID will say all zeros and you will not see a return number. The reason is because our phone does not accept return calls.
4.4 By speaking with us, you implicitly consent to telephonic recording of the conversation for quality assurance and other purposes.
4.5 We do not consent to you recording the call, especially if you work for the government. Doing so makes you a Member in Bad Standing.
4.6 You may not put us on the speaker phone. We do not consent to a conference call and if we find out that more than just you personally are on the other end, we will promptly hang up and never talk with you again.
4.7 We do not leave phone messages because we don’t consent to recording of our voice. If you don’t answer the phone when we call, we will hang up, try again one more time, and then give up trying to contact you.
4.8 If you are calling us about an order, please have your order number ready. We won’t provide help with anything you can’t prove that you ordered through our ministry bookstore, and especially in the case of those who are not Members.
4.9 We will use a pseudonym rather than a legal birthname to protect our privacy and anonymity. We do this to prevent malicious persecution and whistleblower retaliation from corrupt governments that want to slander us because of the evidence we provide of their criminal activity on this site.
- Please do not contact us for any of the following reasons:
5.2 To request us to call you and simply talk or be personally educated about our ministry. If we did that, we quite simply wouldn’t have a life because anything that is free will always be overutilized. Everything you could possibly want to know about our ministry is in our About Us page, our Articles of Mission, and our FAQs which you can read for yourself, and we don’t care to repeat ourselves. If you don’t like to read and insist on forcing us to do the reading and explain everything to you in person, then you are probably not suited to be truly independent or truly free because only the educated are free and reading and writing are the main tool of education and liberation on this website, given the very limited funding and personnel we have to provide individual help for such a very large audience of members.
5.3 To ask for emotional counseling. We do not provide emotional counseling. All we deal with here are the law and the facts of any given situation. The law we deal with includes both God’s law and man’s law. If you need emotional counseling, please see a loved one or your local pastor.
5.4 For instructions on how to donate. Click here to donate and fill in the amount using the quantity field. There is also a donate link in the pink area on the opening page in the upper right corner. Some members make the lame excuse that they don’t know how to donate when they contact us for help, or make the donation ridiculously low compared to the help they need or want. They propose a usurious transaction in which a gun loaded with guilt pointed at our face asks us to consent to a robbery (meaning an unequal exchange).
- We won’t tolerate or cooperate with efforts by anyone to claim they are “entitled” to free help simply because something they found on this website didn’t accomplish the result they sought or expected. That malicious and self-righteous sense of “entitlement”, in fact, is at the heart of the socialism we fight on this website. Our Member Agreement emphasizes and we again emphasize here that our materials come with no guarantees and anyone who guarantees you any result, including a lawful result, is a fool in a society where courts refuse to read, enforce, and obey the law as written. We also can’t and won’t be an insurance company, whether compensated or not, that indemnifies anyone from exclusive responsibility for ensuring that their public servants obey the law. To do that would be to reward irresponsibility and bad citizenship, which are the antithesis of what we stand for. The Bible forbids becoming surety for the actions or choices of others, in fact. With all due respect, we believe it’s hypocritical to claim to be sovereign on the one hand, and then to expect a nanny or even a compensated expert to make one’s decisions or to assume the risks and consequences for the decisions of others, namely yours.
- We are not here as an apologist, first aid triage squad, or liability insurance company for third party gurus who offer essentially propaganda that they do not support and have not done their homework on, such as UCC Redemptionists (Form #08.002) or so-called but not actual “Judge” Anna Von Reitz. That would be a wasteful dissipation of our valuable time and resources. Please therefore do not contact us for help with problems generated by following the snake oil of OTHERS. For details on WHY everything OTHER than what is posted on this site is snake oil, please read Section 1.8 of our Forms and Pubs page entitled “Policy Documents” or Liberty University, Sections 8 and 9. We support the CONSCIENTIOUS and COMPLETE and STUDIOUS application of the materials and processes on this site ONLY, and not the materials or services of any others. That is NOT to say that we don’t have an open mind about improving any inaccuracies found in our materials. A major purpose of this site, in fact, is to subject our materials and processes to broad peer review and continually improve and correct any inaccuracies in them over time. You may submit your Errata to Forum 9.4 if that is your intention WITHOUT being a member. Minds are like parachutes: They only work when they are OPEN.
- This is first and foremost a religious ministry. While we can directly offer help and benefit only to those people who believe in God and have a sincere intention to learn and obey His laws (Litigation Tool #09.001), we also welcome non-believers to PASSIVELY participate who find themselves resonating with the moral commandments that inspired the Founders of our country. By PASSIVELY, we mean: 1. Read and consume our materials AND; 2. Not engage us for personal help AND; 3. Not participate as a leader in our ministry AND; 4. NOT send our materials to any third party or use them in litigation against anyone. Governments in search of “customer lists” for our ministry are hereby put on notice that God is our only “customer”. For details on whether your religion is compatible with our mission, see About Us Page, Section 9. As such, if you are an atheist, Satanist, or Thelemite then you may therefore obtain, read, consume, and learn our materials, but may not “use” our information or services in their original form in direct interactions with any government or anyone in the legal profession. We do this to ensure that the “benefits” of God’s law may only be enjoyed by those who accept the reciprocal obligation of obedience to those laws that makes them “beneficial” in the first place. This site advocates learning and obeying Natural and Nature’s God’s laws – not as a means of justification or (Phariseeical) salvation, but as a means of thankfulness for the grace of God and of Life. That endeavor is the essence of religion itself. If you can get the milk for free, you’ll NEVER buy the cow. People who refuse to buy the cow are called “anarchists under both God’s law and man’s law”, and we are prohibited by God from helping or protecting such anarchists per Prov. 1:23-33. See Form #08.020 for further details on this subject.
“Cujus est commodum ejus debet esse incommodum.
He who receives the benefit should also bear the disadvantage.”
[Bouvier’s Maxims of Law, 1856]
Turn at my [God’s] rebuke;
Surely I will pour out my spirit [the Holy Spirit] on you;
I will make my words [and Laws, Litigation Tool #09.001] known to you.
Because I have called and you refused,
I have stretched out my hand and no one regarded,
Because you disdained all my counsel,
And would have none of my [God’s] rebuke,
I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your terror comes,
When your terror comes like a storm,
And your destruction comes like a whirlwind,
When distress and anguish come upon you.
“Then they will call on me, but I will not answer;
They will seek me diligently, but they will not find me.
Because they hated knowledge
And did not choose the fear of the Lord,
They would have none of my counsel [the Bible or the Holy Spirit]
And despised my every rebuke.
Therefore they shall eat the fruit of their own way,
And be filled to the full with their own fancies.
For the turning away of the simple will slay them,
And the complacency of fools will destroy them;
But whoever listens to me will dwell safely,
And will be secure, without fear of evil.”
[Prov. 1:23-33, Bible, NKJV]
Please remember, you can always contact us via telephone or postal mail as well using the following information:
Sovereignty Education and Defense Ministry (SEDM)
(No earthly domicile)
None, Not Listed 00000
2. Why These Requirements?
As we say in our Guide to Asking Questions, Form #09.017, we are flooded with requests by lazy people who don’t want to take responsibility for themselves and who want free help and refuse to help us back, volunteer, donate their research, or donate money to us. For such people, freedom is a “spectator sport” that they have no skin in the game to achieve. They deserve to eventually reap EXACTLY what they sow, which is NOTHING. That’s the Golden Rule spoken of by Jesus: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you (Matt. 7:12, Luke 6:31). Because of the unfortunate prevalence of this malicious and even socialistic (Form #05.016) attitude of “entitlement” and the ingratitude that makes it possible, we are heavily under-resourced and our time and services are abused and misused. The Lord proclaimed His judgment against such an attitude with the following:
“Because you did not serve the Lord your God with joy and gladness of heart [gratitude and thankfulness and even generosity], for the abundance of everything [including the information and services He provides here], therefore you shall serve your enemies, whom the Lord will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in need of everything; and He will put a [legal] yoke of iron on your neck [government franchises, Form #05.030] until He has destroyed you. The Lord will bring a nation [the District of Criminals] against you from afar, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flies, a nation whose language [legalese, Form #05.014] you will not understand, a nation of fierce countenance [narcissistic psychopath lawyers], which does not respect the elderly [they die on the healthcare waiting list] nor show favor to the young [legalized abortion]. And they shall eat the increase of your livestock and the produce of your land [the Great IRS Hoax, Form #11.302], until you are destroyed; they shall not leave you grain or new wine or oil, or the increase of your cattle or the offspring of your flocks, until they have destroyed you.”
[Deut. 28:47-51, Bible, NKJV]
See also Matt. 25:31-46 for a message similar to the above direct from Jesus. The reason the above judgment happens is described in Form #05.016, Section 5.4. The “Beast” and his “Mark” in Revelations (Form #11.407) are metaphors created by God to help explain what ultimately is exactly the above situation. The “Beast” is a psychopathic socialist government that wants to become like God and trample everyone underfoot. We must therefore be very selective about who we can or will help because we are so people and resource and donation constrained. The purpose of this warning page is to solicit your help in facilitating that selectivity.
Note that contacting us directly is not the only source of help with your problems or situation. You can use our Member Forums* , participate in local Activism or Law Study groups to find help, or even better locate the answer to your problem by using our Guide to Answering Questions (and finding answers before you ask them), Form #09.017. Section 4. In pursuing these methods of obtaining assistance, be forewarned that the amount of help you RECEIVE from other members will be directly proportional to your EQUAL generosity in helping those others. The fact that you are trying to contact us INSTEAD of using these other avenues to make unrewarded or unequal demands on us creates resource problems for us that we have to minimize in order to make our ministry even realistically possible given the limited resources we have.
If you want freedom, you should at every turn expect to have to earn it to deserve it. Freedom is not a spectator sport nor is it a service that can be delivered for a fee. It requires effort, study, knowledge and conviction to achieve. This is God’s approach to freedom in the Bible:
“Some people do not want true liberty. They want kinder masters and a more comfortable cage on the government slave plantation.”
“For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister. ”
[Hebrews 6:10, Bible, NKJV]
“The hand of the diligent will rule [be SOVEREIGN], but the lazy [or irresponsible] man will be put to forced labor. ”
[Prov. 12:24, Bible, NKJV]
“Liberty means responsibility. That’s why most men dread it.”
[George Bernard Shaw]
“The price of freedom is eternal vigilance on EVERYONE’S part, not just OUR part.”
“You can only DESERVE or have a RIGHT to that which you are willing to GIVE and to EARN. That’s a corollary to The Golden Rule in Matt. 7:12: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. It is also a restatement of the requirement for equal protection and equal treatment that is the foundation of American jurisprudence.”
“A person dependent on somebody else for everything from potatoes to opinions may declare that he is a free [SOVEREIGN] man, and his government may issue a certificate granting him his freedom, but he will not be free. … How can he be free if he can do nothing for himself? … Men are free precisely to the extent that they are equal to their own needs. The most able [and the most contented with the lowest needs per 1 Tim. 6:6] are the most free.”
[Wendell Berry, “Discipline and Hope” in A Continuous Harmony (1972), p. 124]
“It is good for a man to bear [experience the consequences of] the yoke [ignorance and inexperience] in his youth. ”
[Lamentations 3:27, Bible, NKJV]
The requirements on this page, our Contact Us Page, and our Guide to Asking Questions, Form #09.017 are provided for both your protection and ours to prevent any of our materials or services from being abused for:
- Legal or political persecution of us or our members, or “selective enforcement” directed against us by the government, just like many of God’s prophets who preceded us and spoke about the same things as us. See Matt. 5:12, Matt 23:31-38. These passages were written by a former GOVERNMENT tax collector who quit his job IN DISGUST because of the corruption of his employer. His Rabbi and teacher, Jesus, is the one who said to the tax collectors and the crowd observing them “Collect no more than what is appointed you” in Luke 3:13.
- An unlawful purpose.
- An injurious purpose.
- A commercial purpose.
- An actionable or factual (to us) purpose.
- A political purpose.
- Selective enforcement or persecution directed at us by malicious public servants who don’t like information about their corrupt activities to be exposed by us.
- Anything other than the pursuit of purely religious goals as a full-time agent and officer of God under God’s laws. Any attempt to make us an officer or agent of Caesar (called a statutory civil “person”, “taxpayer”, “citizen”, or “resident”, Form #05.042) is a direct interference with our First Amendment religious rights of free exercise and unconstitutional SLAVERY and CRIMINAL IDENTITY THEFT (FORM #05.046).
“Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted [sovereign and independent and foreign] from the world [government franchises, taxes, obligations, and commercial relations]. ”
[James 1:27, Bible, NKJV]
“Come out [disassociate and be a non-resident NON-person] of her [Babylon the Great Harlot, a corporate for-profit government that worships money and men instead of true and only and living God], my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. [. . .] “Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.”
[Rev. 18:3-8, Bible, NKJV]
“Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship [and “citizenship”/domicile] with the world [or the governments of the world] is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend [statutory “citizen” or “taxpayer” or “resident” or “inhabitant“] of the world makes himself an enemy of God.”
[James 4:4, Bible, NKJV]
“Come out from among them [the unbelievers and government idolaters]
And be separate, says the Lord.
Do not touch what is unclean,
And I will receive you.
I will be a Father to you,
And you shall be my sons and daughters,
Says the Lord Almighty.”
[2 Corinthians 6:17-18, Bible, NKJV]
Please DO NOT contact us to make an exception to the requirements on this page. There ARE no exceptions. We must treat everyone equally and not make exceptions or we are hypocrites just like the Pharisees who Jesus (God) criticized.