SEDM is an entirely Member sponsored charitable religious ministry. We depend on your generous donations to maintain and improve our site, and to have resources to serve all of you. YOU (yes YOU and ONLY you) are our only sponsor because:
- We don’t monetize our Youtube channel with advertising. In fact, Google has DISABLED monetization of our channel because of the controversial nature of our content and because their rules permit controversial content to be excluded from monetization.
- We don’t advertise on our website. It would destroy our objectivity.
- We don’t have an affiliate program for referrals. Once again, it would destroy and corrupt our objectivity.
- Our copyrighted materials are sometimes plagiarized and even CRIMINALLY STOLEN and resold by third parties for profit, destroying the market for donations to this ministry. This is done ILLEGALLY and in violation of the Copyright protecting them described in our Disclaimer.
- We are a religious ministry and are sometimes called on to give away our materials for free to the needy who can’t afford them.
If you frequently use this site or find our work valuable or useful, please consider donating to our worthy cause. Very few others we have found even come close to our high standards of scholarship, credibility, evidence, and quality. That is why we had to create this site to begin with: because we couldn’t find anyone who met our high standards of evidence upon which to base our beliefs. This site started as a repository for our own detailed research on the subjects it covers and blossomed into a great ministry to lovingly do the same thing for all Truth seekers like you.
It is a full time job for more than one person to maintain and expand this site and to respond to and support all of our wonderful members. We spend thousands of hours and work overtime daily researching and improving the content of this site. Most of the time we receive surprisingly few donations or affirmation in return from our members, and it can be discouraging at times. If we turned donations to this site into an hourly wage, we would be operating below minimum wage and below the poverty line.
The subjects we cover cannot be found anywhere else on the internet and can’t be learned in the public school or even universities. Not even by aspiring attorneys in law school. They have all been censored for the many reasons we point out on this site, the most important of which is the Third Rail of Politics. No one that we know of in the history of the world provides the extensive breadth, depth, and accuracy on the subject of freedom like we do. This makes the job we do exceptionally rare and VERY hard to replicate or even replace if we went down. Please therefore take seriously the job of supporting our vital and unique work on a regular basis or it may never again be replicated and cannot be replaced. Thank you.
“Buy the truth, and do not sell it,
Also wisdom and instruction and understanding.”
[Prov. 23:23, Bible, NKJV]
PLEASE seriously consider donating regularly to this site. We cannot survive without your generous and ongoing charitable donations, participation, and volunteering. We certainly don’t expect to ever get rich from this ministry and it never was and never will be a business, but it would help and be a source of great encouragement and hope if we even had enough to modestly support the tremendous effort we put into this site. If we don’t receive the help we have been praying for, we may have to shut down this site and everyone will suffer. Here is what will be lost if we have to shut it down:
1. 546 Forms/Pubs
2. 187 Exhibits
3. 96 Litigation Tools
4. 266 Member Subscription Library** Items
5. 39 Training Courses
6. 101 Federal Response Letters
7. 85 State Response Letters
8. 189 Ministry Bookstore items
9. 58 Youtube videos
10. 53 Youtube playlists
11. 1,643 Freedom Sermons on this and linked sites
12. 59 Theology and Sermon Books
13. 111 FAQs
14. 614 Sovereignty Audio Files**
15. 199 Free Legal Treatises*
16. Over 60 Man Years of effort expended to produce all of the content on this site
17. 4.3GB site size
18. 18,000 site files
19. 500,000 Youtube views
20. 8,500 Youtube subscribers
21. In operation since 2003
Please don’t do to us what Christ’s apostles did to Him in His greatest hour of need: Turn their back and deny Him three times for love of filthy lucre.
The Son of Man Will Judge the Nations
31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’
41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger [non-resident non-person] and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison [government farm] and you did not visit Me.’
44 “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
[Matt. 25:31-46, Bible, NKJV]
We sincerely believe that the “I” Christ is talking about above includes his AGENTS and fiduciaries, such as us and all those executing His will and calling on earth. He refers to “the least of these My brethren” as literally representing Himself (“straw men”, Form #05.042, Form 13.007). That is why we refer to this Ministry as HIS ministry, and not ours. That is why the end of the opening page of our website says “His Majesty’s Humble Servants”.
“Now then, we are ambassadors [agents and representatives, Form #13.007 meaning STRAW MEN] for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.”
[2 Cor. 5:20, Bible, NKJV]
We have devoted the rest of our remaining life to taking up His cross regardless of the personal cost or sacrifice, just as He called all GOOD Christians to do in Matt. 4:19 and Matt. 16:24. That is the high level of commitment we believe is needed to do this important work WELL, COMPLETELY, to provide the BEST protection and defense for the sheep in God’s flock, and to leave a LASTING legacy that future generations can confidently build upon. Below are authorities on the requirement for such a legacy:
Legacy of Love, Mike Quinn, Newbreak.org
“Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.”
[John 15:13, Bible, NKJV]
“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.”
[John 10:11, Bible, NKJV]
Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep. Most assuredly, I say to you, when you were younger, you girded yourself and walked where you wished; but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish.”
[John 21:17-18, Bible, NKJV]
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.”
[Romans 12:1, Bible, NKJV]
THANK YOU to our valued Members and Member Subscribers, past and present. You are very appreciated. We work hard to earn and deserve your trust. Your participation, contribution, and constructive feedback is what allows us to fulfill our important mission and be a meaningful and relevant force for good, inspiration, and hope in an otherwise lost world. It would greatly discourage us and put a bright candle out standing at the top of a high hill in a HUGE sea of ignorant darkness enveloping the entire planet if we had to discontinue this ministry.
There are many ways you can help, even if you don’t have currency to donate. You can, for instance:
- Submit any books you have written about freedom, sovereignty, rights, or theology in either PDF or Microsoft Word form so we can post it on the site and publicize your work. Please, however, ensure that the work does not conflict with other materials on the site because it will generate a lot of questions from readers that we are not resourced to answer and may get frustrated with. Many authors have done this so far. This is a great way to preserve and popularize your work on freedom so in continues to be available. See Forms #11.116-11.118, 11.217, 11.302, 11.407, and 11.415-11.416. When you submit your book, make sure you include a scanned signed image written in your own hand authorizing us to publish your work if it says it is copyrighted.
- Donate your legal research to our site, if you think it might improve our existing offerings. We need pleadings to add to our Pleadings Library. Contact us via the Contact Us page and send us a message if you wish to do so.
- Hang out in the Member Forums and help people with their questions, so we don’t have to answer ALL the questions.
- Do your homework and due diligence BEFORE posting questions in our Member Forums or our Contact Us page. This will minimize the effort required to support this site, which we are already underfunded and under-resourced to provide as it is. We talk about this in the following links:
4.1 Important Notice to All who Communicate with SEDM Via Phone, Chat, Email, or This Page
4.2 Guide to Asking Questions, form #09.017
- Read our materials and send us a list of errata by posting the list in Member Forum 9.4: Errata Reports. This will save us the time of reading and rereading our materials as an editor to fix grammar and spelling errors and factual inconsistencies.
- Become an Activism or regional leader by going to our Activism Map.
The SEDM Ministry Team, a society of law and not men
“Two things I request of You (Deprive me not before I die): Remove falsehood and lies far from me; Give me neither poverty nor riches— Feed me with the food allotted to me; Lest I be full and deny You, And say, “Who is the Lord?” Or lest I be poor and steal, And profane the name of my God.”
[Prov. 30:7-9, Bible, NKJV]