“Jesus said to them, “My food [literally, my main source of sustenance] is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work.”
[John 4:34, Bible, NKJV]
“Through You we will push down our enemies; Through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, Nor shall my sword save me. But You have saved us from our enemies, And have put to shame those who hated us.”
[Psalm 44:5-7, Bible, NKJV]
“They have a Right to censure, that have a Heart to help: The rest is Cruelty, not Justice.”
[William Penn, Some Fruits of Solitude, pt. 1, no. 46 (1693)]
SEDM is an entirely Member sponsored charitable religious ministry. We depend on your generous and ongoing donations to maintain and improve our site, and to have resources to serve all of you. YOU (yes YOU and ONLY you) are our only sponsor because:
- We don’t monetize our Youtube channel with advertising. In fact, Google has DISABLED monetization of our channel because of the controversial nature of our content and because their rules permit controversial content to be excluded from monetization.
- We don’t advertise on our website. It would destroy our objectivity and distract our readers, foment covetousness, and encourage discontentment that is ungodly.
- We don’t have an affiliate program for referrals. Once again, it would destroy and corrupt our objectivity.
- We don’t participate in the affiliate programs of others because it too would compromise our objectivity.
- Our copyrighted materials are sometimes plagiarized and even CRIMINALLY STOLEN and resold by third parties for profit, destroying the market for donations to this ministry. This is done ILLEGALLY and in violation of the Copyright protecting them described in our Disclaimer.
- We are a religious ministry and are sometimes called on to give away our materials for free to the needy who can’t afford them.
If you frequently use this site or find our work valuable or useful, please consider donating to our worthy cause. Very few others we have found even come close to our high standards of scholarship, credibility, evidence, and quality. That is why we had to create this site to begin with: because we couldn’t find anyone who met our high standards of evidence upon which to base our beliefs. This site started as a repository for our own detailed research on the subjects it covers and blossomed into a great ministry to lovingly do the same thing for all Truth seekers like you.
It is a full time job for more than one person to maintain and expand this site and to respond to and support all of our wonderful members. We spend thousands of hours and work overtime daily researching and improving the content of this site. Most of the time we receive surprisingly few donations or affirmation in return from our members, and it can be discouraging at times. If we turned donations to this site into an hourly wage, we would be operating below minimum wage and below the poverty line.
“Buy the truth, and do not sell it, Also wisdom and instruction and understanding.”
[Prov. 23:23, Bible, NKJV]
We have devoted multiple DECADES and thousands of hours of legal research at no cost to you to ensure that you remain empowered and free. You have absolutely everything you need right here on the subject of theology, freedom, and law. No other source is so complete or comprehensive or coherent with itself to the point that there is no reason to go anywhere else to learn everything you need to know. Everyone else only has a small piece of the huge and coherent picture we paint here on the subjects of theology, freedom, and law. We have become in effect the “Westlaw” and the “Meta” (social networking) hub of the freedom community (Form #08.009) as we have consistently planned from our very beginnings in 2003.
When people respond to our writing, they often say:
That makes a LOT of sense. That connects so many dots together into a cohesive whole that I didn’t even realize were connected that it has to be the truth. I can’t imagine any other way to rationally see it, now that you have showed me the much BIGGER picture and put all the puzzle pieces together. And it satisfies the law of non-contradiction so well by being consistent with what I already know, with all the law and the facts I am familiar with, and with itself, that it must be the truth.
The subjects we cover cannot be found anywhere else on the internet and can’t be learned in the public school or even universities. Not even by aspiring attorneys in law school. They have all been censored for the many reasons we point out on this site, the most important of which is the Third Rail of Politics. If you doubt us on this subject:
- Search case law for anyone rebutting anything currently posted on this website for being false, inaccurate, or frivolous as we have for decades and you will find NOTHING. Crickets.
- Search Wikipedia or any contemporary legal publication for the subjects we cover or even mention of us and you get NOTHING (crickets).
- Watch what some judges do when confronted in courtrooms with our written materials. They sometimes make the case “unpublished” or refuse to allow ANYTHING written from our site into evidence. It is THAT incriminating and if allowed to remain in the public record, would open the floodgates.
- Ask the questions we pose at the end of most of our memorandums (Forms/Pubs Page, section 1.5, https://sedm.org/Forms/FormIndex.htm) in a deposition or during discovery in a case against the government and watch their response: Crickets!
- Ask a government agent to rebut ANYTHING on this site with facts and evidence signed under penalty of perjury and be held in agreement per Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 8(b)(6) if they fail to rebut. Crickets!
It is the RESPONSIBILITY of all Members and even government readers or users of this website to do the above and bring inaccuracies in our materials to our attention immediately so that they can be fixed. We have never had anyone in the government take us up on this or point out anything inaccurate presently posted on this site. The most we have had from members is grammar and spelling errors and case law that might rarely be inaccurate. Otherwise, CRICKETS. Yes, there is LOTS of unaccountable political propaganda said about sovereignty and freedom by those in government who HATE being accountable for their misdeeds, but nothing that directly addresses ONLY the facts and law extensively documenting government corruption that backs up every major aspect of this site. All such self-serving FALSE propaganda is extensively rebutted and no one in the government or legal profession has rebutted any of our rebuttals to it either. See:
- SEDM Forms/Pubs Page, Section 1.8: Policy Documents
- Liberty University, Section 8: Resources to Rebut Government, Legal, and Tax Profession Deception and False Propaganda
Imagine the difficulty of making a livelihood out of locating things that are deliberately hidden from your view, and trying to figure out what those things are, why they are hidden, and how to use that information to restore your rights. You can see that the work we do for you in this regard to locate and find Third Rail information (Form #08.032) about freedom can be VERY time consuming and among the most difficult things anyone can do. Kind of like searching for a Black Hole: No light, sound, heat, or matter leaves it so you can’t find it by looking for it or even staring directly at it. Even the language used to describe it has been obfuscated to protect it in the case of government corruption. All you can do to find it is to look at its effect on the things around it and hypothesize and theorize about its existence. The man who discovered and quantified the mass of the black hole at the center of our galaxy won a Nobel Prize because of the difficulty of the task, in fact. Try to imagine replicating this process yourself after the lifetime of evolution it has been through on this site and you will see the importance and rarity of what we do for all of you.
There doesn’t need to be a vast centrally coordinated “conspiracy” to cover up the vast Third Rail Issues (Form #08.032) we point out on this site. All that is necessary to create such a universal cover-up of the truth is to make sure that censoring such issues is in the PERSONAL economic interest of the person doing the censoring. Human beings almost universally will take the path of least resistance and effort that provides the most immediate short-term economic benefit. Like the animals that most of them are, humans absent governance by and eternal accountability to God’s divine laws only have two purposes in life in the order presented:
- Maximize personal benefit and pleasure. This means maximizing revenue, power, prestige, convenience, etc. FOR THEM. In short: Vanity.
- Minimize pain. Minimize effort, personal responsibility, liability, cost, etc.
All one has to do to corrupt our government and undermine the constitution is make the path of least resistance and greatest personal economic benefit for those in government be one that defaults to making you a slave and a peon and make reaching the exit door to their peonage so complex, exasperating, psychologically dissonant, and inconvenient to the ignorant masses outside the government that no one will follow it. Thus, the masses will naturally enslave themselves:
“The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves [because of their own legal ignorance, laziness, or apathy].”
God even said it is our JOB as Christians to research and expose all Third Rail Issues (Form #08.032):
“For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish [presumptuous] men“
[1 Peter 2:15, Bible, NKJV]
Our materials at this point in their long evolution over decades are to the government like Kryptonite is to Superman. This makes the job we do truly unique, exceptionally rare, and VERY hard to replicate or even replace if we went down. This collection of research is priceless and irreplaceable and the most important and coherent source we have found in over 20 years of searching everywhere for something better on the same subject. Please therefore take seriously the job of supporting our vital and unique work on a regular basis or it may never again be replicated and cannot be replaced. Thank you.
Your sponsorship pays for the services listed below that sustain us:
- Recurring website fees:
1.1 Web hosting fees for our site, which are hundreds of dollars per year.
1.2 Domain name registration.
1.3 Web hosting fees for OTHER sites that we provide pro bono hosting for to support their efforts.
1.4 Subscription fees for legal research sites and book archives to fact check all of our publications and user posts.
1.5 Phone service.
1.6 Internet connectivity.
1.7 Remote cloud storage services.
1.8 Software licenses and renewals.
1.9 Software subscription services, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress plugins, membership system software, etc.
1.10 Computer upgrades.
1.11 Network Attached Storage (NAS) hardware and upgrades.
1.12 Support staff, such as graphics artists, animators, or computer specialists for improving our videos or our website. Click here for an example.
- New content creation
2.1 Producing the new and FREE original content on this site that we don’t charge for, which is over 95% of the information available. We are not reimbursed for these extensive efforts.
2.2 Making vides for our Youtube Channel.
- Database management
3.1 Maintaining and improving our custom Microsoft Access Database that tracks all the content on this site, the revisions, and their original sources for copyright compliance purposes. This database is used to produce Forms #01.008 and 01.009.
3.2 Maintaining and improving our custom Microsoft Database of automated tax response letters.
- Site Maintenance
4.1 Fixing the hundreds of new broken links that occur on our site continuously because of ongoing censorship of freedom and legal content, and especially on Youtube. This forces us to find a new source for the video or link on another site and takes tons of effort.
4.2 Site editing, such as correcting spelling, grammar, and factual errors in user posts.
4.3 Time spent reviewing our legal material case cites and those provided by third parties to ensure they are accurate so that we are not discredited. The Sovereignty and Freedom Points and Authorities, Litigation Tool #10.018, is one of many outputs of this important and continuing process.
4.4 Services troubleshooting and documenting web hosting software incompatibilities, doing software and hosting provider upgrades, and reviewing new prospective products to enhance the user experience.
4.5 Network security efforts and services to lock our site down to keep hackers away.
4.6 Keeping all the massive content on this site consistent with the law and the facts and with itself so we are not discredited. This by itself is a full time job.
4.7 Scouring third party sites continuously for criticisms of our materials and fixing FACTUAL (but not political) errors people criticize. Example: Wikipedia. We call this “apologetics in rebutting those who attack or try to censor or discredit our site”. This means defending our credibility on third party sites so that we aren’t slandered. Our Liberty University, Sections 8 and 9, as well as Forms/Pubs Page Section 1.8 contain the output of SOME of these efforts. Since we started doing this in 2003, all the criticisms of our site and ministry have completely disappeared from Wikipedia and it is very difficult to find anyone who has any factual evidence proving anything wrong on this site at this point. This is quite remarkable considering the bulk and depth of our HUGE library of evidence of government wrongdoing.
4.8 Continually scouring case law that references us for criticisms of our materials and fixing FACTUAL or LEGAL (but not political) errors people criticize. When we find problems, we fix them IMMEDIATELY so that members using our materials cannot be criticized or penalized for using our research or materials in litigation.
4.9 Continuously reading and improving existing content on this site to optimize the user experience, such as adding tables of authorities, index of figures, index of tables, subject indexes, and adding documents to our Site Subject Index.
- Librarian services
5.1 Reading, expanding, and applying our electronic library of 2,700 PDF legal books 34.4 GB in size to improve our site content.
5.2 Scanning in old physical books sent to us and turning them into searchable PDFs in electronic form. We have dozens of books like this. If you have more, please send them to us.
- User support
6.1 Providing pro bono editing, grammar and spell checking of third party content posted to the site.
6.2 Providing pro bono legal help to people litigating important or novel issues that they cannot afford legal help with and which would improve or expand our offerings.
6.3 Responding continually to user questions posted on the site Forums and through our Contact Us page.
6.4 Helping other ministries that we partner with to get off the ground.
- Legal defense of our ministry and legal services against censorship mostly by corrupt government officials.
While the above things do not constitute personal services rendered to you directly, they are vital to the credibility and value of our ministry materials and services and must be funded continually. What we do may seem serene, simple, and convenient just by cursorily looking at it, but like a serene duck floating on the surface, there is mad paddling going on underneath to keep the duck heading in the right direction, friends! The way things look and function is hundreds of times simpler than trying to keep them all running flawlessly. Our short staffing means that we must be a true “renaissance man” to keep everything running. We have found few who could do all the things we have to do to maintain this site with such a small staff. That staff has to be small, by the way, because our sponsorship is often insufficient.
PLEASE therefore seriously consider donating regularly to this site. We cannot survive without your generous and ongoing charitable donations, participation, and volunteering. We certainly don’t expect to ever get rich from this ministry and it never was and never will be a business, but it would help and be a source of great encouragement and hope if we even had enough to modestly support the tremendous effort we put into this site. If we don’t receive the help we have been praying for, we may have to shut down this site and everyone will suffer. Here is what will be lost if we have to shut it down:
- 635 Forms/Pubs
- 225 Exhibits
- 122 Litigation Tools
- 266 Member Subscription Library** Items
- 44 Training Courses
- 101 Federal Response Letters
- 85 State Response Letters
- 189 Ministry Bookstore items
- 58 Youtube videos
- 53 Youtube playlists
- 1,643 Freedom Sermons on this and linked sites
- 72 Theology and Sermon Books
- 111 FAQs
- 614 Sovereignty Audio Files**
- 199 Free Legal Treatises*
- 52 Physical Books
- 40 Proof of Facts**
- 408 Blog Posts
- 55 Groups*
- 32 Rebutted False Arguments
- 34 Hot Issue Items
- 68 Categories
- Over 60 Man Years of effort expended to produce all of the content on this site
- 4.3GB site size
- 18,000 site files
- 600,000 Youtube views
- 11,000 Youtube subscribers
- In operation since 2003
Please don’t do to us what Christ’s apostles did to Him in His greatest hour of need: Turn their back and deny Him three times for love of filthy lucre.
The Son of Man Will Judge the Nations
31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’ 37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’ 41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger [non-resident non-person] and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison [government farm] and you did not visit Me.’ 44 “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
[Matt. 25:31-46, Bible, NKJV]
We sincerely believe that the “I” Christ is talking about above includes his AGENTS and fiduciaries, such as us and all those executing His will and calling on earth. He refers to “the least of these My brethren” as literally representing Himself (“straw men”, Form #05.042, Form 13.007). That is why we refer to this Ministry as HIS ministry, and not ours. That is why the end of the opening page of our website says “His Majesty’s Humble Servants”.
“Now then, we are ambassadors [agents and representatives, Form #13.007 meaning STRAW MEN] for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.”
[2 Cor. 5:20, Bible, NKJV]
We have devoted the rest of our remaining life to taking up His cross regardless of the personal cost or sacrifice, just as He called all GOOD Christians to do in Matt. 4:19 and Matt. 16:24. That is the high level of commitment we believe is needed to do this important work WELL, COMPLETELY, to provide the BEST protection and defense for the sheep in God’s flock, and to leave a LASTING legacy that future generations can confidently build upon. Below are authorities on the requirement for such a legacy:
Legacy of Love, Mike Quinn, Newbreak.org
How to Be a Living Legend (OFFSITE LINK) -Stefan Molyneux
“Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.”
[John 15:13, Bible, NKJV]
“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.“
[John 10:11, Bible, NKJV]
Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep. Most assuredly, I say to you, when you were younger, you girded yourself and walked where you wished; but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish.”
[John 21:17-18, Bible, NKJV]
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.“
[Romans 12:1, Bible, NKJV]
THANK YOU to our valued Members and Member Subscribers, past and present. You are very appreciated. We work hard to earn and deserve your trust. Your participation, contribution, and constructive feedback is what allows us to fulfill our important mission and be a meaningful and relevant force for good, inspiration, and hope in an otherwise lost world. It would greatly discourage us and put a bright candle out standing at the top of a high hill in a HUGE sea of ignorant darkness enveloping the entire planet if we had to discontinue this ministry. CLICK HERE to donate. There are many ways you can help, even if you don’t have currency to donate. You can, for instance:
- Proofread our materials and submit a list of errata to SEDM Forum 9.4: Errata Reports so that we may continually improve the spelling, grammar, and accuracy of research and materials found on this site. This is also a mandatory requirement of the SEDM Member Agreement, Form #01.001 applicable to all who visit this site or use our materials. This is an important way that members help each other and help us to ensure the quality and usefulness of the resources we publish. PLEASE make sure that each erroneous item identified include:
1.1 The Form #.
1.2 The Revision Version or Date.
1.3 The Page number. Mention whether it is the ACROBAT page number or the document page number usually in the upper right or lower right corner of each page.
1.4 The Line number on the page. Most of our documents include line numbers just like legal pleadings to make it easier to comment on the content of the document.
1.5 The entire SENTENCE the error is found in and the proposed rewrite of the sentence. This last item is necessary because sometimes people send us errata on a version of a document OTHER than the current version and we may not have the older version. And the page numbers and line numbers of where the text is found have changed between the one they are commenting on and the one we have, making it impossible to locate the error without at LEAST the entire original context of the sentence it is in that we can search the document for.
- Submit any books you have written about freedom, sovereignty, rights, or theology in either PDF or Microsoft Word form so we can post it on the site and publicize your work. Please, however, ensure that the work does not conflict with other materials on the site because it will generate a lot of questions from readers that we are not resourced to answer and may get frustrated with. Many authors have done this so far. This is a great way to preserve and popularize your work on freedom so in continues to be available. See Forms #11.116-11.118, 11.217, 11.302, 11.407, and 11.415-11.416. When you submit your book, make sure you include a scanned signed image written in your own hand authorizing us to publish your work if it says it is copyrighted.
- Donate your legal research to our site, if you think it might improve our existing offerings. We need pleadings to add to our Pleadings Library. Contact us via the Contact Us page and send us a message if you wish to do so.
- Hang out in the Member Forums and help people with their questions, so we don’t have to answer ALL the questions.
- Do your homework and due diligence BEFORE posting questions in our Member Forums or our Contact Us page. This will minimize the effort required to support this site, which we are already underfunded and under-resourced to provide as it is. We talk about this in the following links:
5.1 Important Notice to All who Communicate with SEDM Via Phone, Chat, Email, or This Page https://sedm.org/about/contact/important-notice-to-all-who-communicate-with-sedm-via-phone-email-or-this-page/
5.2 Guide to Asking Questions, form #09.017 https://sedm.org/about/contact/guide-to-asking-questions/
- Read our materials and send us a list of errata by posting the list in Member Forum 9.4: Errata Reports. This will save us the time of reading and rereading our materials as an editor to fix grammar and spelling errors and factual inconsistencies. We do use spell and grammar checking software on all our documents but they aren’t perfect.
- Become an Activism or regional leader by going to our Activism Map.
“Two things I request of You (Deprive me not before I die): Remove falsehood and lies far from me; Give me neither poverty nor riches— Feed me with the food allotted to me; Lest I be full and deny You, And say, “Who is the Lord?” Or lest I be poor and steal, And profane the name of my God.”
[Prov. 30:7-9, Bible, NKJV]