IMPORTANT NOTICES: (Last Updated 5/31/18)
- ACCESS CONTROL: A single asterisk at the end of menu items or links indicates content available only to either Basic Members or Member Subscribers. A double asterisk indicates content available ONLY to Member Subscribers and not to Basic Members. A triple asterisk indicates Compliant Member Only content. You must be logged into view any of the three types of content. You will receive a Restricted Access Notification if you attempt to access protected content and you do not have the appropriate membership or membership level. You must be logged in as a Basic Member or Member Subscriber to view or download access controlled content.
- SITE SOFTWARE MIGRATION ON 3/7/2015: This site has been migrated to new software as of this date. Existing users now login through the “Participate->Login” menu option or the “Login” area on the right sidebar. New users register under the “Participate->Membership Signup” menu option. All accounts of previously registered users have been preserved but passwords were lost and users will now need to request their passwords be sent to them so they can login and change them to whatever they want. To request your password be sent to you, login through “Participate->Login” and then click “Click here to reset” to the right of “Forgot Password?” at the bottom of the page. Click here for details on the changes to the site. You must be logged in to view the list of changes to the site. After reclaiming your login, please ensure that you go into your user profile (in the hamburger menu at the right of the above menus) and update your location information so that other members may invite you to join their law study or activism group. PRIVACY NOTICE: We never share your real name, email address, or contact information with anyone.
- MEMBERSHIP SYSTEM UPGRADE ON 6/17/2017: The site membership system was REPLACED as of this date due to software malfunction of the old system. As a result, the site interface is simplified and joining as a Basic Member merely requires you to register for the site. Member Subscriptions still requires a store transaction to join. There is no need to rejoin as a Basic Member if you already have an active account on the site. If you as a former Basic Member recently received a notice saying your membership was cancelled sometime in August 2017, then we’re sorry but the notice was incorrect and your Basic Membership should still be working. Only 120 people suffered this annoying software glitch. During the transition, data about a few Basic Member registrations were lost and if your login doesn’t work, simply Re-Register.
Thanks for your patience as we learn and diligently and continually improve the site and the user experience for the benefit of all of our esteemed members.
Welcome to our religious fellowship and ministry. We are a First Amendment, not-for-profit, unincorporated, unregistered, non-privileged, non-denominational religious fellowship and ministry. Our Mission is to honor, to love, and to obey our Lord and God by teaching, reading, learning, and obeying His Holy Law and Word, putting Him first, and loving our neighbor by keeping the government as our servant and His steward for truth and justice. As described in Heb. 4:12 and like Jesus in Rev. 1:16, we seek to use the word and law of God as a sharp sword to expose and cut off corruption wherever it is found, and ESPECIALLY in government. His word and law is also our armor and shield as we combat the corruption as described in Eph. 6:11-20 and Psalm 91. See the following for authorities on why we, and especially Christians, must learn law:
Authorities on why we must PERSONALLY learn, follow, and enforce man’s law and God’s law
Our goal is to inspire, empower, motivate, and educate mainly those born or naturalized in the USA (and NOT “U.S.”) and who are Members in how to love, honor, obey, glorify, and lift up our Sovereign Lord above every king, ruler, government, and Earthly law at a personal and very practical level and in every area of our lives. This is the essence of our religious worship and the essence, according to the Bible, of how we love our God.
Our ministry accomplishes the above goals by emphasizing:
- Legal education focused on both God’s law and man’s law.
- Religious liberty, faith and worship.
- Law enforcement and legal activism.
- Self government: Internal rather than external government.
- Personal responsibility, good citizenship, human sovereignty (as an agent of the only sovereign, who is God).
- Nonviolent, lawful exercise of non-partisan activism in pursuit of ONLY religious goals.
- A return of a lawful, limited, accountable, and Constitutional government which is God’s servant, rather than His enemy or His competitor for the allegiance, obedience, affections and worship of the Sovereign People, “We the People”
- Exposing, publicizing, and opposing socialism, corruption, and violations of the Constitution and the law by government employees and officials.
- Exercising our First Amendment right of self-government exclusively under the civil laws of our God.
- Protecting and expanding the separation of powers doctrine, and especially the separation of church, which is believers, from state, which is the unbelieving people and governments around them. The separation between church and state is the essence of what “sanctification” means in a religious context.
- Emphasizing and restoring the role of PRIVATE property in the freedom of each individual and its use as a defense against government oppression or corruption.
- The pursuit of legal “justice” (Form #05.050), which means absolutely owned private property (Form #10.002), and equality of TREATMENT and OPPORTUNITY (Form #05.033) under REAL LAW (Form #05.048). The following would be INJUSTICE, not JUSTICE:
- 12.1 Outlawing or refusing to recognize or enforce absolutely owned private property (Form #12.025).
- 12.2 Imposing equality of OUTCOME by law, such as by abusing taxing powers to redistribute wealth. See Form #11.302.
- 12.3 Any attempt by government to use judicial process or administrative enforcement to enforce any civil obligation derived from any source OTHER than express written consent or to an injury against the equal rights of others demonstrated with court admissible evidence. See Form #09.073 and Form #12.040.
- 12.4 Offering, implementing, or enforcing any civil franchise (Form #05.030). This enforces superior powers on the part of the government as a form of inequality and results in religious idolatry. This includes making justice into a civil public privilege (Form #05.050, Section 13) or turning CONSTITUTIONAL PRIVATE citizens into STATUTORY PUBLIC citizens engaged in a public office and a franchise (Form #05.006).
Not only would the above be INJUSTICE, it would outlaw HAPPINESS, because the right to absolutely own private property is equated with “the pursuit of happiness” in the Declaration of Independence, according to the U.S. Supreme Court. See Form #05.050 for the definition of “justice”. Click here to view a video on why all franchises produce selfishness, unhappiness, inequality, and ingratitude.
President Obama summarized the SEDM Mission Statement in the following video.
The video derived from Beau Biden’s funeral on 6/10/2015. He says that:
- We are all equal. By that, we take him to mean equal, sovereign, independent, and self-governing in the eyes of the law and in relation to the government in court.
In his Harvard Commencement Address in 2007, Bill Gates even added to this by saying that the noblest cause anyone can devote their life to is eliminating “inequity”, meaning inequality. The reason is clear: Equality of opportunity and treatment under the law is the FOUNDATION of legal Justice (Form #05.050). See Minutes 7 through 10:
- No one is better or less than anyone else, including a public servant.
- The most egregious sin is to abuse your power to injure other people. (government does this all the time)
- Helping others should be done FREELY and voluntarily, which implies that it cannot and should not be compelled by any government. The implication is that paying for “benefits” cannot be compelled.
- We should avoid privileges and benefits, and by implication franchises, and instead earn our own keep and our own success to receive the greatest reward.
- We should pursue justice and equality by defending and educating those who can’t defend themselves. The implication is that WITHOUT equality, justice is IMPOSSIBLE.
- The quintessential public servant is in fact a servant, rather than someone better than the people they serve, and that they should carry a notebook around to document how they can serve rather than command others. See Matt. 20:20-28.
- The point of our time here is to create a better future for our children, rather than to benefit ourselves personally. We implement this goal by opposing the corrupt and criminal nature of the government fiat currency SCAM that permits generations of yet unborn Americans to be made surety to pay off an endless mountain of public debt that they will not and cannot benefit from. This is the ultimate form of “taxation without representation” that lead to revolution that gave birth to this country in the first place.
- It is noble and honorable to value one’s PRIVATE life over their PUBLIC life. Our ministry takes this admonition so far as to say that:
9.1. The main purpose for establishing government is to protect PRIVATE property and PRIVATE rights and to never allow PRIVATE property to be converted to PUBLIC property. See:
9.2. We should not have ANY PUBLIC statutory statuses (Form #13.008), including “citizen”, “resident”, “person”, “taxpayer”, “driver”, etc.
9.3. Everything we own should be exclusively PRIVATE and that ownership or control should not be shared with any PUBLIC government.
- We should not “take anything for granted”. By this he means that we should NEVER “presume” ANYTHING and should challenge all those in government who make presumptions about either us or our status. Instead we should force them to PROVE their presumptions with evidence:
- Our country was founded and built by people who did all the above, and that this is a noble and honorable undertaking.
For a confirmation of the above, see:
About Us, Sections 1 and 2
President Obama also admitted on 6/26/2015 that churches (and by implication religious ministries such as us) are the foundation stone of justice and liberty in a hostile society. He doesn’t describe HOW that hostility happens from the government and the legal profession, but in fact it is implemented by COMPELLED OR ILLEGAL PARTICIPATION IN GOVERNMENT FRANCHISES so as to convert PRIVATE rights to PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES. Click here for that admission.
For a catalog of all videos proving that our mission is endorsed and approved by the U.S. Government, Click Here.
All of our worship, educational materials, and classes focus on the above goals. This is a fulfillment of the commandments of the Lord governing the relationship of believers to the world available below:
Commandments About Relationship of Believers to the World
COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT US
“Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.”
[Romans 12:21, Bible, NKJV]
“In God we trust. Everyone in the political and legal profession we investigate as required by God in accordance with Matt. 16:5-12.”
“Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house [sovereign fellowship], a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.”
[1 Peter 2:4-5, Bible, NKJV]
“You [Jesus] are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, And have made us [Christians] kings and priests [SOVEREIGNS!] to our God; And we shall reign on the earth.”
[Revelation 5:9-10, Bible, NKJV]
” But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness [Form #05.014] into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God [sovereignty fellowship], who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.”
[1 Peter 2:9, Bible, NKJV]
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service (Form #13.007). And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. ”
[Romans 12:1-2, Bible, NKJV]
“Be diligent to [investigate and expose the truth for yourself and thereby] present yourself [and the public servants who are your fiduciaries and stewards under the Constitution] approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word [and the deeds] of truth. But shun profane babblings [government propaganda, tyranny, and usurpation] for they will increase to more ungodliness. And their message [and their harmful affects] will spread like cancer [to destroy our society and great Republic].”
[2 Tim. 2:15-17, Bible, NKJV]
“Evil men do not understand justice [Form #05.050], but those who seek [trust in and obey] the Lord understand all.”
[Prov. 28:5, Bible, NKJV]
“For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish [presumptuous] men”
[1 Peter 2:15, Bible, NKJV]
“Blessed are those who keep justice, And he who does righteousness at all times!”
[Psalm 106:3, Bible, NKJV]
“For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light. Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him.”
[Luke 8:17-18, Bible, NKJV]
“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, Religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of Patriotism who should labour to subvert these great Pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of Men and citizens. The mere politician, equally with the pious man, ought to respect and to cherish them. A volume could not trace all their connections with private and public felicity. Let it simply be asked, “where is the security for property, for reputation, for life, if the sense of religious obligation desert the oaths which are the instruments of investigation in courts of justice?” And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.”
[George Washington in his Farewell Address; See also George Washington’s Farewell Address Presented by Pastor Garrett Lear]
“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
[John Adams; The Works of John Adams, ed. CF Adams, Boston: Little Brown Co., 1851,4:13]
“…The constitutional rights of those spreading their religious beliefs through the spoken and printed word are not to be gauged by standards governing retailers or wholesalers of books. The right to use the press for expressing one’s views is not to be measured by the protection afforded commercial handbills. It should be remembered that the pamphlets of Thomas Paine were not distributed free of charge. It is plain that a religious organization needs funds to remain a going concern. But an itinerant evangelist, however misguided or intolerant he may be, does not become a mere book agent by selling the Bible or religious tracts to help defray his expenses or to sustain him. Freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion are available to all, not merely to those who can pay their own way. . .”
[Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105 (1943)]
“A popular Government, without popular information [about law and government corruption], or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which [legal] knowledge gives. ”
“Blessed are you when they [the corrupted de facto government] revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My [God’s] sake.”
[Matt. 5:11, Bible, NKVJ]
“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled.”
[Matt. 5:6, Bible, NKJV]
“. . .blessed are those who hear [and seek] the word [AND LAW] of God and keep it!”
[Luke 11:28, Bible, NKJV]
“Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.”
[Rev. 22:14, Bible, NKJV]
“Because you [Solomon, the wisest man who ever lived] have asked this thing, and have not asked long life for yourself, nor have asked riches for yourself, nor have asked the life of your enemies, but have asked for yourself understanding to discern justice, behold, I [God] have done according to your words; see, I have given you a wise and understanding heart, so that there has not been anyone like you before you, nor shall any like you arise after you. And I have also given you what you have not asked: both riches and honor, so that there shall not be anyone like you among the kings all your days. So if you walk in My [God’s] ways, to keep My statutes and My commandments, as your father David walked, then I will lengthen your days.”
[1 Kings 3:11-14, Bible, NKJV]
If you would like to know more about our Ministry, you are invited to read:
- Why you are here (OFFSITE LINK)
- Ministry Introduction Course, Form #12.014-brief, simplified introduction to our ministry. In the About menu above
- SEDM Articles of Mission, Form #01.004-describes our ministry in detail. In the About menu above
- Sovereignty and Freedom Points and Authorities, Litigation Tool #10.018-Points and Authorities you can use in court to PROVE every aspect of the major positions on this website. This item appears in the Litigation->Sovereignty & Freedom Points & Authorities item in the menu above.
- Kudos from our readers– Forum #9.1
- About Us page– in the About menu above
- Statement of Faith-in the About menu above
- Website Security* -in the About menu above. Requires login and Member or Member Subscriber account.
- Sovereignty-Rousas John Rushdoony. Theological perspective on sovereignty.
- Sovereign Over All (OFFSITE LINK)- Julius Kim, Westminster Seminary, California. God is the ONLY sovereign and we Christians represent Him
- Policy Document: Answers to Press Questions About Sovereignty Advocacy, Form #08.019
- Sovereignty For Police Officers Course, Form #12.022 – This presentation is designed to rebut political propaganda against Sovereignty Advocates directed at police officers, police departments and government personnel. It gives all government personnel and police officers a clear understanding of sovereignty as a just, lawful, and peaceful pursuit. It is also useful as training in how to deal with police officers who are oppressing nonresidents in the free exercise of their right to travel.
- Government Corruption Form #11.401 – extensive court admissible evidence of illegal and unconstitutional government corruption that this ministry seeks legal and political remedies for in fulfillment of our biblical calling to love and protect our neighbor as God commands.
- Policy Document: Rebutted False Arguments About Sovereignty, Form #08.018– rebuttal to common false arguments about sovereignty advocates.
- Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged v. SEDM Mission Statement -comparison of one of our favorite books to the SEDM Mission Statement
- Was America Founded to be Secular? (OFFSITE LINK) -Prager University
- Born Again American
- Andrew Klavan (OFFSITE LINK)
- What You Don’t Know Can Kill You (OFFSITE LINK) –Coach Daubenmire
- American Idol: How the State Attempts to Replace God (OFFSITE LINK) -Jason Rink
- Secretary of State Tillerson Says Government Avoidance of Truth and Deception Undermines Government (OFFSITE LINK) -Rex Tillerson
- Policy Document: Rebutted False Arguments Against This Website, Form #08.011-rebuts common false arguments about our ministry and our website.
- Policy Document: Problems with Atheistic Anarchism, Form #08.020 – why we are not “lawless” or anarchists toward all law and how this makes us different from libertarians and atheistic anarchists such as Stefan Molyneux..
For past questions and answers to or about us, and how to make new inquiries, see:
- Guide to Asking Questions, Form #09.017-important constraints on your contact with us
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – detailed answers to the most frequently asked questions about us, our information, and our services.
- Questions and Answers from Ministry Members to Ministry Staff-SEDM
- Important Notice (please read before contacting)
The U.S. Supreme Court says the GOVERNMENT has to LEAVE US ALONE– Judge Antonin Scalia of the U.S. Supreme Court (now deceased) admits that the law DESTROYS churches and families, which are the ONLY thing covered or protected by this website. He also admits that the government’s proper role is to leave these institutions, and by implication this ministry, alone. SEDM Exhibit #03.005. The RIGHT TO BE LEFT ALONE is the very definition of JUSTICE, and he says (SEDM Exhibit #04.024) that the court’s main purpose is “justice”. Below are two humorous real life examples of what happens when this wise admonition is NOT observed:
His Majesty’s humble servants
SEDM Ministry Team, A society of laws and not men
Presidential Executive Order Regarding Religious Liberty (OFFSITE LINK)
U.S. Attorneys Manual, Section 1-15.000 Respect for Religious Liberty (OFFSITE LINK)
Federal Law Protections for Religious Liberty, U.S. Dept of Justice (OFFSITE LINK)
“SEDM: Making common sense more common.”
“Humble obedience to the Constitution by public servants is the paramount ‘compelling state interest’.”
“If it can’t be found on SEDM, then it DOESN’T EXIST!”
Alternative Math-How the IRS Learns Law
“Velcome to Amerika, Comrade: Land of the [franchise] fee and home of the [debt] slave.”
“The pen is mightier than the sword”
[Edward Bulwer-Lytton in 1839 ]
“He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you
but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?”
[Micah 6:8, Bible, NKJV]
“Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”
[First Amendment, United States Constitution]
“. . . if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.”
[Gal. 5:18, Bible, NKJV]
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering,
kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.”
[Gal. 5:22-23, Bible, NKJV]
“Do not walk in the statutes of your fathers [the heathens], nor observe their judgments, nor defile yourselves
with their [pagan government] idols. I am the LORD your God: Walk in [obey] My statutes, keep My judgments,
and do them; hallow My Sabbaths, and they will be a sign between Me and you, that you may know that I
am the LORD your God.”
[Ezekial 20:10-20, Bible, NKJV]
(click on pictures)
Click Here for more introductory videos
Bookmark Our Mirror Servers In case the Main Site Goes Down!