|MEMBERSHIP RESOURCES (Basic Membership is FREE)|
| Start Here
(Path to Freedom)
|How to Become
a Member (free!)
(scan and email to us)
|Account Signup (free)||Donate||Member Subscriptions|
|Ministry Introduction||Compliant Member Only Content||Member Consultation|
|How to Join/Form
| START HERE
(Path to Freedom)
Our Mission is to honor, to love, and to obey our Lord and God by teaching, reading, learning, and obeying His Holy Law and Word, putting Him first, and loving our neighbor by keeping the government as our servant and His steward for truth and justice. As described in Heb. 4:12 and like Jesus in Rev. 1:16, we seek to use the word and law of God as a sharp sword to expose and cut off corruption wherever it is found, and ESPECIALLY in government. His word and law is also our armor and shield as we combat the corruption as described in Eph. 6:11-20 and Psalm 91. See the following for authorities on why we, and especially Christians, must learn law:
Our goal is to inspire, empower, motivate, and educate mainly those born or naturalized in the USA (and NOT "U.S.") and who are Members in how to love, honor, obey, glorify, and lift up our Sovereign Lord above every king, ruler, government, and Earthly law at a personal and very practical level and in every area of our lives. This is the essence of our religious worship and the essence, according to the Bible, of how we love our God.
Our ministry accomplishes the above goals by emphasizing:
- Legal education focused on both God's law and man's law.
- Religious liberty, faith and worship.
- Law enforcement and legal activism.
- Self government: Internal rather than external government.
- Personal responsibility, good citizenship, human sovereignty (as an agent of the only sovereign, who is God).
- Nonviolent, lawful exercise of non-partisan activism in pursuit of ONLY religious goals.
- A return of a lawful, limited, accountable, and Constitutional government which is God's servant, rather than His enemy or His competitor for the allegiance, obedience, affections and worship of the Sovereign People, "We the People"
- Exposing, publicizing, and opposing socialism, corruption, and violations of the Constitution and the law by government employees and officials.
- Exercising our First Amendment right of self-government exclusively under the civil laws of our God.
- Protecting and expanding the separation of powers doctrine, and especially the separation of church, which is believers, from state, which is the unbelieving people and governments around them. The separation between church and state is the essence of what "sanctification" means in a religious context.
- Emphasizing and restoring the role of PRIVATE property in the freedom of each individual and its use as a defense against government oppression or corruption.
- The pursuit of legal "justice" (Form #05.050), which means absolutely owned private property (Form #10.002), and equality of TREATMENT and OPPORTUNITY (Form #05.033) under REAL LAW (Form #05.048). The following would be INJUSTICE, not JUSTICE:
- 12.1 Outlawing or refusing to recognize or enforce absolutely owned private property (Form #12.025).
- 12.2 Imposing equality of OUTCOME by law, such as by abusing taxing powers to redistribute wealth. See Form #11.302.
- 12.3 Any attempt by government to use judicial process or administrative enforcement to enforce any civil obligation derived from any source OTHER than express written consent or to an injury against the equal rights of others demonstrated with court admissible evidence. See Form #09.073 and Form #12.040.
- 12.4 Offering, implementing, or enforcing any civil franchise (Form #05.030). This enforces superior powers on the part of the government as a form of inequality and results in religious idolatry. This includes making justice into a civil public privilege (Form #05.050, Section 5.3) or turning CONSTITUTIONAL PRIVATE citizens into STATUTORY PUBLIC citizens engaged in a public office and a franchise (Form #05.006).
Not only would the above be INJUSTICE, it would outlaw HAPPINESS, because the right to absolutely own private property is equated with "the pursuit of happiness" in the Declaration of Independence, according to the U.S. Supreme Court. See Form #05.050 for the definition of "justice". Click here to view a video on why all franchises produce selfishness, unhappiness, inequality, and ingratitude.
President Obama summarized the SEDM Mission Statement in the following video.
The video derived from Beau Biden's funeral on 6/10/2015. He says that:
- We are all equal. Minute 1. By that, we take him to mean equal, sovereign, independent, and self-governing in the eyes of the law and in relation to the government in court.
In his Harvard Commencement Address in 2007, Bill Gates even added to this by saying that the noblest cause anyone can devote their life to is eliminating "inequity", meaning inequality. The reason is clear: Equality of opportunity and treatment under the law is the FOUNDATION of legal Justice (Form #05.050). See Minutes 7 through 10:
- No one is better or less than anyone else, including a public servant. Minute 1. Minute 8 ("we don't have kings or queens or lords", "no higher than anyone else, or lower than anyone else").
- The most egregious sin is to abuse your power to injure other people. (government does this all the time). Minute 4.
- Helping others should be done FREELY and voluntarily, which implies that it cannot and should not be compelled by any government. Minute 8 ("give fully and freely without expecting anything in return"). The implication is that paying for "benefits" cannot be compelled.
- We should avoid privileges and benefits, and by implication franchises, and instead earn our own keep and our own success to receive the greatest reward. Minutes 0-2 ("brushed aside privilege for the better harder path of earning his own way"). Minute 2("didn't trade on his name [civil status]").
- We should pursue justice and equality by defending and educating those who can't defend themselves. Minute 1 ("rare prosecutor who defended the defenseless"). Minute 4 ("squared his broad shoulders to protect people from abuse"). The implication is that WITHOUT equality, justice is IMPOSSIBLE.
- The quintessential public servant is in fact a servant, rather than someone better than the people they serve, and that they should carry a notebook around to document how they can serve rather than command others. Minute 5. See Matt. 20:20-28.
- The point of our time here is to create a better future for our children, rather than to benefit ourselves personally. Minutes 7-8. Minute 11. We implement this goal by opposing the corrupt and criminal nature of the government fiat currency SCAM that permits generations of yet unborn Americans to be made surety to pay off an endless mountain of public debt that they will not and cannot benefit from. This is the ultimate form of "taxation without representation" that lead to revolution that gave birth to this country in the first place.
- It is noble and honorable to value one's PRIVATE life over their PUBLIC life. Minute 1 ("prioritized his private life above all else"). Our ministry takes this admonition so far as to say that:
9.1. The main purpose for establishing government is to protect PRIVATE property and PRIVATE rights and to never allow PRIVATE property to be converted to PUBLIC property. See:
9.2. We should not have ANY PUBLIC statutory statuses (Form #13.008), including "citizen", "resident", "person", "taxpayer", "driver", etc.
9.3. Everything we own should be exclusively PRIVATE and that ownership or control should not be shared with any PUBLIC government.
- We should not "take anything for granted". Minute 10. By this he means that we should NEVER "presume" ANYTHING and should challenge all those in government who make presumptions about either us or our status. Instead we should force them to PROVE their presumptions with evidence:
- Our country was founded and built by people who did all the above, and that this is a noble and honorable undertaking. Minutes 7-8.
For a confirmation of the above, see:
About Us, Sections 1 and 2
President Obama also admitted on 6/26/2015 that churches (and by implication religious ministries such as us) are the foundation stone of justice and liberty in a hostile society. He doesn't describe HOW that hostility happens from the government and the legal profession, but in fact it is implemented by COMPELLED OR ILLEGAL PARTICIPATION IN GOVERNMENT FRANCHISES so as to convert PRIVATE rights to PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES. Click here for that admission.
For a catalog of all videos proving that our mission is endorsed and approved by the U.S. Government, Click Here.
All of our worship, educational materials, and classes focus on the above goals. This is a fulfillment of the commandments of the Lord governing the relationship of believers to the world available below:
People of all races, genders, political beliefs, sexual orientations, and nearly all religions are welcome here. All are treated equally under REAL "law". The only way to remain truly free and equal under the civil law is to avoid seeking government civil services, benefits, property, special or civil status, exemptions, privileges, or special treatment. All such pursuits of government services or property require individual and lawful consent to a franchise and the surrender of inalienable constitutional rights AND EQUALITY in the process, and should therefore be AVOIDED. The rights and equality given up are the "cost" of procuring the "benefit" or property from the government, in fact. Nothing in life is truly "free". Anyone who claims that such "benefits" or property should be free and cost them nothing is a thief who wants to use the government as a means to STEAL on his or her behalf. All just rights spring from responsibilities/obligations under the laws of a higher power. If that higher power is God, you can be truly and objectively free. If it is government, you are guaranteed to be a slave because they can lawfully set the cost of their property as high as they want as a Merchant under the U.C.C. If you want it really bad from people with a monopoly, then you will get it REALLY bad. Bend over. There are NO constitutional limits on the price government can charge for their monopoly services or property. Those who want no responsibilities can have no real/PRIVATE rights, but only privileges dispensed to wards of the state which are disguised to LOOK like unalienable rights. Obligations and rights are two sides of the same coin, just like self-ownership and personal responsibility. For the biblical version of this paragraph, read 1 Sam. 8:10-22. For the reason God answered Samuel by telling him to allow the people to have a king, read Deut. 28:43-51, which is God’s curse upon those who allow a king above them. Click Here for a detailed description of the legal, moral, and spiritual consequences of violating this paragraph.
The U.S. Supreme Court says the GOVERNMENT has to LEAVE US ALONE- Judge Antonin Scalia of the U.S. Supreme Court (now deceased) admits that the law DESTROYS churches and families, which are the ONLY thing covered or protected by this website. He also admits that the government's proper role is to leave these institutions, and by implication this ministry, alone. SEDM Exhibit #03.005. The RIGHT TO BE LEFT ALONE is the very definition of JUSTICE, and he says (SEDM Exhibit #04.024) that the court's main purpose is "justice". Below are two humorous real life examples of what happens when this wise admonition is NOT observed:
SEDM Ministry Team, A society of laws and not men
"SEDM: Making common sense more common."
"Humble obedience to the Constitution by public servants is the paramount 'compelling state interest'."
"If it can't be found on SEDM, then it DOESN'T EXIST!"
"The pen is mightier than the sword"
[Edward Bulwer-Lytton in 1839 ]
“Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”
[First Amendment, United States Constitution]
“. . . if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.”
[Gal. 5:18, Bible, NKJV]
“Do not walk in the statutes of your fathers [the heathens], nor observe their [STATUTORY CIVIL but not COMMON LAW]
judgments, nor defile yourselves with their [pagan government] idols. I am the LORD your God: Walk in [obey]
My statutes, keep My judgments, and do them; hallow My Sabbaths, and they will be a sign between
Me and you, that you may know that I am the LORD your God.”
[Ezekial 20:10-20, Bible, NKJV]
Click Here for more introductory videos