In the interest of expanding the audience for our materials and information, we have determined that we would like to pursue making a series of freedom educational videos satisfying the following criteria:
- Explain simplified key freedom concepts from our website.
- 5 minutes or less in length.
- Up to 10 videos initially if our sponsor likes the quality of our work
- Vector based assets.
- Targeting 1080p video output deliverable.
- Similar to the following two educational video channels:
We are currently seeking candidates to assist part time in video animation to join our team of up to 4 people to produce the videos. We will write the scripts and do video editing, our animator candidate will turn them into animations, and we may also have a voice specialist. Qualifications preferred:
- Must be current Basic Member or Member Subscriber with an account.
- Familiar with the content on this site.
- Good communication and reading skills.
- Preferably an active license to one or more vector symbol libraries.
- Familiar with one or more commercial or open-source or free video animation tools, including blender.org (free).
- Would work from home on their own PC. MAC only software not allowed.
- Must have own graphics tablet or IPAD/Android pen tablet with Easy Canvas.
- At least one year experience doing graphics animation professionally.
- Work subject to Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
For an explanation of our production process, see:
If you have video animation experience, please send us your contact information and resume via Contact Us page. We will arrange a call and job interview.