RESTRICTED ACCESS NOTIFICATION:
Sorry, access to this content is restricted to LOGGED in members with the appropriate membership level.
- You must be logged in to view either Basic Member or Member Subscriber or Compliant Member Only content.
- The area on the upper right of the menus shows your login status. If there is a “Sign In” button listed there, then you are not logged in.
- If you are not yet registered as a Basic Member, then you can do so for free by either selecting “Participate->Account Signup (free)” in the menu above or CLICKING HERE.
How to Check the Access Requirement of a Link Before You Click It:
- For menu items in the top menu or anywhere that words are followed by asterisks:
1.1 A single asterisk (*) at the end of menu items or links indicates content available only to either Basic Members or Member Subscribers.
1.2 A double asterisk (**) indicates content available ONLY to Member Subscribers and not to Basic Members. You must be logged into view either type of content.
- For Forms and Litigation Tools, the “Source” column on the Forms/Pubs page and the Litigation Tools page identify the TYPE of content you are trying to access before you click on it. There are three types of content identified in the “Source” column of these pages:
2.1 Unrestricted: Column is blank.
2.2 Compliant Member Only.
2.3 Member Subscriptions.
How to Check What Membership Levels You Currently Have Access To:
To see what membership levels you have access to, click on the Participate->My Active Memberships in the above menu.
How to Join a Particular Level:
To details on a particular membership level and how to join, click on the following links:
Compliant Member Only Level Requires Re-Registration:
We upgraded our site theme and membership system on 4/4/2021. We did not transfer over those who were Compliant Members, for two reasons:
- The membership level requirements changed.
- People were ignoring the requirements the membership level when signing up and knowingly LYING about their level of compliance.
Thus, all those who were formerly Compliant Members will have to re-register again beyond that date and ENSURE they read the qualifications and that they meet them.
People who lie, cheat, or steal are the reason we need a huge nanny government instead of governing ourselves. If you don’t like living under a nanny government, then don’t do these things.
Finally, for a video showing how to Register, Login, and Signup for Member Subscriptions, see Support Page, section 2.1.