A frequent question we get from prospective Basic Members and Member Subscribers is the following:
“Exactly what is life intended to look like for me after completing the SEDM Path to Freedom, Form #09.015 process? Please be as specific as you can about the consequences you have generally observed in those who have followed your processes.”
- We can’t and don’t give legal advice, so the answer is not intended and should not be interpreted as legal advice about what you specifically can or should do.
- We can’t offer promises or assurances to ANY actual member about the output or consequences of following our materials or processes so you may not interpret this as a promise or assurance.
- God forbids us from trying to predict the future. It is idolatry to try to do so. God is in charge of the future and we are not. He is the ONLY sovereign and his power is absolutely UNCONTROLLABLE and totally unpredictable.
- The only thing we can do is describe what man’s law requires about the treatment of people who have the civil and legal status that our processes are intended to institute.
- Answering questions GENERALLY rather than in the case of a specific person can easily be misinterpreted. This is because it is a maxim of law that “fraud lies hid in general expressions”.
- The term “you” as used in this article is defined in our Disclaimer to include only the AUTHOR and not the READER. Thus, you may not interpret it as being directed at the READER if that is who you are.
Therefore, any observations we provide must be general, not specific to you personally or to ANY specific member, and must apply the law to those who have achieved the civil status established by our processes.
People who would ask such a question are following down the road described by Stephen R. Covey in his book “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”. In that book, one of the seven steps he recommends is “Start with the end in mind”. In other words, imagine EXACTLY where you want to end up so that you can imagine practically how to arrive there. Part of that process also involves counting the cost of arriving and whether it is “worth it”. However, in Christian terms. we don’t have that choice because our processes implement God’s biblical commands, and his commands are not discretionary or optional. Thus, there IS no discretion on your part whether you WANT to pay that cost, because paying that cost is NOT optional according to our Leader, Jesus:
“When He had called the people to Himself, with His disciples also, He said to them, “Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.”
[Matt. 8:34, Bible, NKJV]
Therefore, if your motivation for asking such a question is to count the cost and opt out if it is too high, then in essence you are asking us to help you VIOLATE God’s commands, which we will NOT and CANNOT do without violating our delegation of authority order (Form #13.007), the Bible.
2. Civil/Legal Status of All Members
All of our members are “state nationals”. “State nationals” are “nonresident aliens” for the purpose of federal income taxation and “nonresidents” for the purpose of state income taxation as proven in:
Proof that “State Nationals” are Nonresident Aliens**, SEDM
Members describe themselves as defined in the following article:
My Preferred Pronouns, SEDM Blog-how members describe themselves
“State nationals” are sometimes also referred to as “American State Nationals” on other websites, as described below:
What Is an American State National?, SEDM
We define “state national” in our Disclaimer Page, Section 4.24. Below is that definition:
The term “state national” means those who are:
- Born in a Constitutional but not Statutory “State” as described in the Fourteenth Amendment or the original constitution.
- Standing on land protected by the Constitution and/or the organic law and therefore possessing natural and Constitutional and PRIVATE rights as documented in:
Enumeration of Inalienable Rights, Form #10.002
- Not claiming any government statutory privilege, immunity, exemption, “benefit”, domicile, or civil statutory protection in the context of a specific interaction and reserving all rights per U.C.C. §1.308.
- Owing allegiance to THE PEOPLE as individuals and sovereigns occupying the land within the state, and not to the government that serves them under the constitution as the delegation of authority order. “State” in a political sense always refers to PEOPLE occupying land and never to GOVERNMENTS or government corporations. In biblical terms, that allegiance is called “love” and it is commanded by God in Matt. 22:34-40. God NEVER commands Christians to love governments or civil rulers and often tells people to DISOBEY them when they violate the Bible as their delegation of authority order (Form #13.007).
Equivalent to a “non-citizen national of the United States OF AMERICA” or a “free inhabitant” under the Articles of Confederation. EXCLUDES any of the following:
- STATUTORY “person” under 26 U.S.C. §6671(b) and §7343.
- Statutory “national and citizen of the United States** at birth” as defined in 8 U.S.C. §1401. This is a territorial citizen rather than a state citizen.
- “citizen of the United States**[federal zone]” under 26 U.S.C. §911, 26 U.S.C. §3121(e), or 26 C.F.R. §1.1-1(c).
- “National but not citizen of the United States** at birth” under 8 U.S.C. §1408. This is a person born in a federal possession RATHER than a state of the Union.
- “U.S.[**] non-citizen national” under 8 U.S.C. §1452. This is a person born in a federal possession RATHER than a state of the Union.
- STATUTORY “U.S. person” as defined in 26 U.S.C. §7701(a)(30), which is a human being born and domiciled on federal territory not within the exclusive jurisdiction of any Constitutional state.
The term is a SUBSET of the term “American National” as used by the Department of State in 8 U.S.C. §1502 because it:
- Excludes citizens or nationals within territories or possessions or those born abroad.
- Includes ONLY those born or naturalized within a constitutional state of the Union.
We make this distinction because we don’t want to be in a position of “purposefully availing ourself” of commerce within the exclusive jurisdiction of the national government and thereby make ourselves a target of “selective or UNJUST enforcement”. This is also consistent with the SEDM opening page, which says:
“Our goal is to inspire, empower, motivate, and educate mainly those born or naturalized in the USA (and NOT “U.S.”) and who are Members in how to love, honor, obey, glorify, and lift up our Sovereign Lord above every man, king, ruler, government, and Earthly law at a personal and very practical level and in every area of our lives. This is the essence of our religious worship and the essence, according to the Bible, of how we love our God.”
[SEDM Opening Page; http://sedm.org]
“state” for a foreign national = the country of which that person is a national. “state” for an American national is the United States of America, or just America. “state” is not defined in 8 U.S.C. although “State” is defined in 8 U.S.C. §1101(a)(36) and they are NOT equivalent. See 8 U.S.C. §1101(a)(21) for another reference to a “state national”. Remember the context of 8 U.S.C. §1101 is immigration and nationality. So when we speak of a state in this context, we are talking about international states. In that context, American nationality (or U.S. nationality) is what we are—nationality of California is meaningless in this context. So to say you are a national of California is to say you are a national of the United States[***] OF AMERICA or an American National.
For the purposes of “State”, the following definition applies:
As a noun, a people permanently occupying a fixed territory bound together by common habits and custom into one body politic exercising, through the medium of an organized government, independent sovereignty and control over all persons and things within its boundaries, capable of making war and peace and of entering into international relations with other states. The section of territory occupied by one of the United States. The people of a state, in their collective capacity, considered as the party wronged by a criminal deed; the public; as in the title of a case, “The State v. A. B.” The circumstances or condition of a being or thing at a given time.
[The Free Dictionary, Farlex; SOURCE: https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/state]
“State national” is NOT a statutory term and is not commonly used by courts of law. Therefore, if you invoke it in government correspondence or in litigation, you should take great care to define it BEFORE invoking it so that you do not invite charges of being “frivolous”.
3. Intended LEGAL consequences of Compliant Membership
With all that in mind below are the INTENDED LEGAL consequences of following our processes, many of which are described in our Disclaimer Page, Section 4.25 that contains the definition of “non-person” or “non-resident non-person”:
- Tax status:
1.1. Is NOT a STATUTORY “nonresident alien individual” as defined in 26 U.S.C. §1441(e) and 26 C.F.R. §1.1441-1(c)(3)(ii), both of which are alien residents of Puerto Rico AND NO ONE ELSE.
1.2. Because they are “nonresident aliens” but not “nonresident alien individuals”, then they are not a statutory “person”. You must be an statutory “individual” to be a statutory “person” per 26 U.S.C. §7701(a) if you are a man or woman.
More on this at: Tax Status Presentation, Form #12.043.
- Not domiciled on federal territory and not representing a corporate or governmental office that is so domiciled under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 17. See Form #05.002 for details.
- Not engaged in a public office within any government. This includes the civil office of “person”, “individual”, “citizen”, or “resident”. See Form #05.037 and Form #05.042 for court-admissible proof that statutory “persons”, “individuals”, “citizens”, and “residents” are public offices.
- Not “purposefully or consensually availing themself” of commerce with any government. Therefore, they do not waive sovereign immunity under the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act (FSIA), 28 U.S.C. Chapter 97.
- Obligations and Rights in relation to Governments:
5.1. Waives any and all privileges and immunities of any civil status and all rights or “entitlements” to receive “benefits” or “civil services” from any government. It is a maxim of law that REAL de jure governments (Form #05.043) MUST give you the right to not receive or be eligible to receive “benefits” of any kind. See Form #05.040 for a description of the SCAM of abusing “benefits” to destroy sovereignty. The reason is because they MUST guarantee your right to be self-governing and self-supporting:
Invito beneficium non datur.
No one is obliged to accept a benefit against his consent. Dig. 50, 17, 69. But if he does not dissent he will be considered as assenting. Vide Assent.
Potest quis renunciare pro se, et suis, juri quod pro se introductum est.
A man may relinquish, for himself and his heirs, a right which was introduced for his own benefit. See 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 83.
Quilibet potest renunciare juri pro se inducto.
Any one may renounce a law introduced for his own benefit. To this rule there are some exceptions. See 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 83.
[Bouvier’s Maxims of Law, 1856;
5.2. Because they are not in receipt of or eligible to receive property or benefits from the government, they owe no CIVIL STATUTORY obligations to that government or any STATUTORY “citizen” or STATUTORY “resident”, as “obligations” are described in California Civil Code Section 1428. This means they are not party to any contracts or compacts and have injured NO ONE as injury is defined NOT by statute, but by the common law. See Form #12.040 for further details on the definition of “obligations”.
5.3. Because they owe no statutory civil obligations, the definition of “justice” REQUIRES that they MUST be left alone by the government. See Form #05.050 for a description of “justice“.
- For the purposes of citizenship on government forms:
6.1. Does NOT identify as a STATUTORY “citizen” (8 U.S.C. §1401 and 26 C.F.R. §1.1-1(c)), “resident” (alien under 26 U.S.C. §7701(b)(1)(A)), “U.S. citizen” (not defined in any statute), “U.S. resident” (not defined in any statute), or “U.S. person” (26 U.S.C. §7701(a)(30)).
6.2. Identifies themself as a “national” per 8 U.S.C. §1101(a)(21) and per common law by virtue of birth or naturalization within the CONSTITUTIONAL “United States***”.
- Earnings originate from outside:
7.1. The STATUTORY “United States**” as defined in 26 U.S.C. §7701(a)(9) and (a)(10) (federal zone) and
7.2. The U.S. government federal corporation as a privileged legal fiction.
Thus, their earnings are not includible in “gross income” under 26 U.S.C. §871 and are a “foreign estate” under 26 U.S.C. §7701(a)(31). See 26 U.S.C. §872 and 26 C.F.R. §1.872-2(f) for proof.
- Does not and cannot earn STATUTORY “wages” as defined in 26 U.S.C. §3401(a) for services performed outside the STATUTORY “United States**” as defined in 26 U.S.C. §7701(a)(9) and (a)(10) (federal zone) and the CORPORATION “United States” as a legal fiction. Not subject to “wage” withholding of any kind for such services per:
8.1 26 C.F.R. §31.3401(a)(6)-1(b) in the case of income tax.
8.2 26 C.F.R. §31.3121(b)-3(c)(1) in the case of Social Security.
- Expressly exempt from income tax reporting under:
9.1. 26 C.F.R. §1.1441-1(b)(5)(i).
9.2. 26 C.F.R. §1.1441-1(e)(1)(ii)(A)(1).
9.3. 26 C.F.R. §1.6041-4(a)(1).
- Exempt from backup withholding because earnings are not reportable by 26 U.S.C. §3406. Only “reportable payments” are subject to such withholding.
- Because they are exempt from income tax reporting and therefore withholding, they have no “taxable income”.
11.1. Only reportable income is taxable.
11.2. There is NO WAY provided within the Internal Revenue Code to make earnings not connected to a statutory “trade or business”/public office (Form #05.001) under 26 U.S.C. §6041 reportable.
11.3. The only way to make earnings of a nonresident alien not engaged in the “trade or business” franchise taxable under 26 U.S.C. §871(a) is therefore only when the PAYOR is lawfully engaged in a “trade or business” but the PAYEE is not. This situation would have to involve the U.S. government ONLY and not private parties in the states of the Union. The information returns would have to be a Form 1042s. It is a crime under 18 U.S.C. §912 for a private party to occupy a public office or to impersonate a public office, and Congress cannot establish public offices within the exclusive jurisdiction of the states of the Union to tax them, according to the License Tax Cases, 72 U.S. 462, 18 L.Ed. 497, 68 S.Ct. 331 (1866).
- Continue to be a “national of the United States*” (Form #05.006) and not lose their CONSTITUTIONAL citizenship while filing form 1040NR. See 26 U.S.C. §873(b)(3). They do NOT need to “expatriate” their nationality to file as a “nonresident alien” and will not satisfy the conditions in 26 U.S.C. §877 (expatriation to avoid tax). Expatriation is loss of NATIONALITY, and NOT loss of STATUTORY “citizen’ status under 8 U.S.C. §1401.
- If they submit a Form W-8 to control withholding and revoke Form W-4, then they:
13.1. Can submit SSA Form 7008 to correct their SSA earnings to zero them out. See SEDM Form #06.042.
13.2. Can use IRS Form 843 to request a full refund or abatement of all FICA and Medicare taxes withheld if the employer or business associate continues to file W-2 forms or withhold against your wishes. See SEDM Form #06.044.
- Are eligible to replace the SSN with a TEMPORARY International Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) that expires AUTOMATICALLY every year and is therefore NOT permanent and changes. If you previously applied for an SSN and were ineligible to participate, you can terminate the SSN and replace it with the ITIN. If you can’t prove you were ineligible for Social Security, then they will not allow you to replace the SSN with an ITIN. See:
14.1. Form W-7 for the application.
14.2. Understanding Your IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, Publication 1915
14.3. Why You Aren’t Eligible for Social Security, Form #06.002 for proof that no one within the exclusive jurisdiction of a constitutional state of the Union is eligible for Social Security.
- Must file the paper version of IRS Form 1040NR, because there are no electronic online providers that automate the preparation of the form or allow you to attach the forms necessary to submit a complete and accurate return that correctly reflects your status. This is in part because the IRS doesn’t want to make it easy or convenient to leave their slave plantation.
- Is a SUBSET of “nonresident aliens” who are not required to have or to use Social Security Numbers (SSNs) or Taxpayer Identification Numbers (TINs) in connection with tax withholding or reporting. They are expressly exempted from this requirement by:
16.1. 31 C.F.R. §1020.410(b)(3)(x).
16.2. 26 C.F.R. §301.6109-1(b)(2).
16.3. W-8BEN Inst. p. 1,2,4,5 (Cat 25576H).
16.4. Instructions for the Requesters of Forms W-8BEN, W-8BEN-E, W-8ECI, W-8EXP, and W-8IMY, p. 1,2,6 (Cat 26698G).
16.5. Pub 515 Inst. p. 7 (Cat. No 16029L).
More on SSNs and TINs at:
About SSNs and TINs on Government Forms and Correspondence, Form #05.012
About SSNs and TINs on Government Forms and Correspondence, Form #04.104
The above legal consequences are the result of claiming the “Status and Standing” in SEDM Member Agreement, Form #01.001, Section 1.1. You must accept our member agreement and claim and ACT AS IF you have that status before we can help you. More importantly, you must ALSO claim and ACT as if you have that status in all your dealings with every government within the country. If you either only tell us you have the status but don’t behave that way with the government, then you betray yourself as a hypocrite with no integrity who we can’t and won’t help. That is why we can only help people on tax issues who are COMPLIANT and Compliant Members.
For an example of how a member with the above described status would respond to a federal or state tax collection notice, see:
Using the Laws of Property to Respond to a Federal or State Tax Collection Notice, Form #14.015
4. Intended PRACTICAL consequences of Compliant Membership
In addition to the above LEGAL consequences, below are some PRACTICAL consequences observed first hand by our members:
- NONE of your constitutional rights will be subject to legislative restriction by Congress. Only those WITHIN the government can be subject to such civil statutory rules or else they are interfering with the use or control over private property under the Fifth Amendment and engaging in a “taking” in violation of the Fifth Amendment.
- Business dealings:
2.1 . You will need to spend more time educating your business associates about what the law requires and allows. Most of them only operate on company policy and ignore what the law actually says so you will have to be able to convince them to change their normal policy in your case.
2.2 If you don’t have an SSN, it may be more difficult to produce a credit history, borrow money, or rent an apartment. An ITIN possessed by nonresident aliens is, after all, temporary and expires periodically. Thus, the number associated with the credit history can change.
2.3 It will be more difficult to rent a car for those who don’t have a driver license. Car rental companies don’t like to rent to unlicensed drivers. We have not seen any state vehicle code that actually PRONOUNCES those who have a driver license as “residents”, but at the same time, such codes typically only allow the applicant to have ONE driver license and to surrender all others. This creates prima facie evidence that the applicant is domiciled in the state he or she made application to, because you can only have a domicile in ONE place at a time. More in our book: Defending Your Right to Travel, Form #06.010.
2.4. You will probably save more, buy less, and avoid fiat currency. You will no longer have an unlimited source of credit tied to a Slave Surveillance Number and will not trust the fiat currency SCAM. See The Money Scam, Form #05.041.
- Marriage. If you are married but don’t have a marriage license:
3.1. It may be difficult for spouses in the system to get health insurance for those who are NOT on their company policy, since such companies often want the Social Security Number of the insured spouse.
3.2 Unless you have a marriage contract and not agreement, then the right of joint tenancy of real estate conferred by the marriage license may not be exercised by a spouse whose partner has died. Make sure you have a good marriage contract that includes those provisions. See the following for more: Sovereign Christian Marriage Book, Form #06.009 and Sovereign Marriage Course, Form #12.016.
3.3 If your spouse doesn’t share your views on freedom and you become the target of usually illegal government enforcement, conflict in the marriage may increase and this might lead to divorce in rare cases. You can minimize the pressure on your spouse in this regard by not getting a marriage license and terminating one if you already got one before you learned about the information on this website.
- State dealings:
4.1 You may not apply for RESIDENT state ID and states do NOT issue NONRESIDENT ID. Applications for these IDs typically require a validly and lawfully issued SSN and Social Security cannot be offered in Constitutional States, as proven in Why You Aren’t Eligible for Social Security, Form #06.002.
4.2 If you try to file a state tax return as a nonresident alien, the following consequences may result:
4.2.1 State law and state publications frequently state that those who are nonresident aliens at the federal level are treated as nonresidents for state income tax purposes as well.
4.2.2 If your federal liability was zero because it did not originate from the national government or the federal zone, states may balk at allowing you to not pay state income tax, even though the law says they have to treat you the same as the feds. Thus, state income tax refunds may be more difficult to obtain even though you have no state income tax liability. This is especially true for COMMIE states like California, which is a liberal dystopia intent on destroying all private property and private rights.
- Legal education and litigation to defend your rights:
5.1 You will need to turn off the TV and spend a LOT more time on reading and learning the law once you realize that you can’t trust most attorneys and that they are COMPLETELY IGNORANT of the real law. This means you will need to get a legal research account and read the law for yourself and only hire attorneys as coaches.
5.2 If you file a CIVIL lawsuit in state court, you will need to be familiar with how to protect your rights under the common law instead of the statute law. When someone sues you under the statute law, and especially if they cannot produce an actual injury, the case needs to be dismissed and you will need to know how to challenge jurisdiction and standing in such a case. See our Common Law Practice Guide, Litigation Tool #10.013 and Litigation Tools Page, Section 1.10.0.
5.3 You will need to brush up on your computer skills, because you must know how to research the law and write your own pleadings when handling all your own legal affairs without an attorney. This means you will need to learn word processing, how to write legal briefs, court procedure, etc. See Legal Research and Writing Techniques Course, Form #12.013
- Family affects:
6.1. Family members who are legally ignorant like most people will probably turn to you as a legal expert and even ask you to help with their litigation, because they can’t afford an attorney. This will be an opportunity to polish your legal skills that you should RELISH, not reject. We like to say on this subject that: “Problems are just opportunities in work clothes”. The OPPORTUNITY is the LEARN the law and how to protect your rights, which should always be sought after, and especially in a “lab environment” or REAL scenario with real stakes for real people that you love.
6.2. You will need to be MUCH more careful at family gatherings if anyone in the audience is legally ignorant. The information on this site can sound sensational and even INSANE to the legally uninformed. The Bible on this subject says “Do not cast your pearls before swine”, and even members of your own blood relative family may become the equivalent of “swine” to you because of their own legal ignorance and the presumptuousness that it creates. If they are humble and teachable, they may still listen to you, but such an attitude is rare in this day and age.
6.3. You will most likely want to educate your kids about what you learn on our website and possibly have weekly family gatherings to learn and teach biblical and secular law.
- Dealings with third parties and the media:
7.1. You will become more skeptical of what people tell you and continually question not only what people tell you, but the origin of your own beliefs. After all, presumption is a biblical sin and learning the law will teach you the difference between a PROVABLE FACT and an OPINION or BELIEF.
7.2. After you learn more of the law you, will only advocate to others and especially in court that which you have FACTS to prove and stop presuming and believing things that you cannot prove with real evidence.
7.3. You will probably want to watch a lot less TV because you will know that most of what they say on the news is just propaganda and false from a legal perspective.
- You will also become more humble and polite and respectful of others and especially family members instead of attacking or “cancelling” people who are different from you. You will do this for several reasons:
8.1. You will realize that they may be just as deceived as you once were before you found us or our materials.
8.2. You will realize that the only real and historical “safety net” you have is the strength of your relationships with friends and family. By “safety net”, we mean help during economic calamity or retirement. Only in less than the last 100 years did civilization worldwide have anything resembling “retirement” or Social Security or unemployment insurance. All of these things are Ponzi schemes that are SURE to fail very soon. See: Communism, Socialism, Collectivism Topic, Section 12: Welfare State (Family Guardian Fellowship) for further information.
- Your relationship to us:
9.1. You will be able to procure and use any of the materials or services available on this site.
9.2 . You will not be allowed to procure or use our materials or services if you use any of such materials or services to ESCAPE validly contracted obligations. If we find out that you did this, we will ban you from our site and discontinue access to our services and materials. Sovereignty BEGINS with taking absolute and exclusive responsibility for all your choices, actions, and your life. That’s what “self-ownership” means in a practical sense. People who don’t accept this responsibility which began in the Garden of Eden are doomed to be the chattel and property of another. If they also committed a crime, they will end up in a warehouse for government property called a “jail”. This is why we don’t allow our materials or services to be used for debt cancellation, bills of exchange, or for injuring others by stealing from them because you are judgment proof as someone who has all their assets in a trust. See:
- Government “benefits”:
10.1. You will NOT be eligible to participate in Obamacare.
10.2. You will NOT be able to receive economic stimulus checks from the government. Real governments can only pay money to their own statutory “employees” and contractors who perform useful work. Any other use of their taxing power is “theft in the name of taxation” as the U.S. Supreme Court called in in Loan Association v. Topeka.
10.3 . You will NOT be eligible for unemployment insurance if you filed a W-8 instead of a W-4. Only statutory “employees” of the government (5 U.S.C. 2105 and 26 CFR 31.3401(c)) or those PRIVATE people who consent TO BE TREATED AS IF they are such statutory employees are eligible for such “benefits”.
10.4. If you quit Social Security, you will need to plan some other means to financially facilitate retirement. Realize also most other people in the world are not able to retire at all because they don’t live under a system like Social Security. Thus, you will fall back to the default position for most people. Even those who THINK they will receive such a retirement are in for a RUDE awakening, because it probably won’t be available even if they THINK they are eligible, which in most cases they are not anyway. Most young people, if you ask them, will tell you that Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme and don’t expect to get anything out of it anyway, so this isn’t unexpected for most people.
- Government dealings, tax withholding, and tax returns:
11.1. You will NOT be required to report foreign bank accounts or earnings as part of the FBAR filing requirements applicable ONLY to STATUTORY citizens and residents filing the 1040 form.
11.2. If you approach a LICENSED or accredited CPA, they may balk at the prospect of helping you file a 1040NR return. The reason is that most of their services would become IRRELEVANT to the average American and their economic value would be diminished, even though there is no law preventing you from doing this. They also might be targeted for “selective enforcement” by their licensing benefactors for destroying the economic viability of their virtual monopoly as a guild over the finances of the average American.
11.3 You will need to think creatively and “out of the box” when dealing with the government and especially filling out tax or withholding or government forms of any kind. See Avoiding Traps in Government Forms Course, Form #12.023.
- There will be no need to “exhaust administrative remedies” available to franchisees such as statutory “persons” or “taxpayers”. All such parties are franchisees who must follow franchise rules. The franchise cannot regulate or control or especially limit common law or constitutional remedies available to those who are NOT franchisees.
“Revenue Laws relate to taxpayers [instrumentalities, officers, employees, and elected officials of the national Government] and not to non-taxpayers [non-resident non-persons domiciled in states of the Union without the exclusive jurisdiction of the national Government]. The latter are without their scope. No procedures are prescribed for non-taxpayers and no attempt is made to annul any of their Rights or Remedies in due course of law. With them [non-taxpayers] Congress does not assume to deal and they are neither of the subject nor of the object of federal revenue laws.”
[Economy Plumbing & Heating v. U.S. , 470 F.2d, 585 (1972)]
All of the above are things we all should have been taught in K-12 education, but are NOT. Do you think the fox in charge of the chicken coop called “government” is ever going to empower the chickens to avoid being food for the fox? That is why teaching these things is the main focus of this ministry.